• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Your Way: A Delicious Twist on Grilling with Guest Participation!

In summary, the host is planning on cooking three different chicken breasts in three different rubs, and also has a caesar salad, pasta dish, and pizza waiting for the chicken. They are also considering adding an open house component where the guests can taste the chicken. They think it is too much, but still want to talk about what they would put their chicken on.
nikkies
I have an idea for the chicken your way theme.

I am planning on cooking 3 different chicken breasts in three different rubs. I will have ready a caesar salad, a pasta dish and maybe a pizza to go on the grill, all waiting for chicken from my grill pan. :D

What do you think? To add guest participation, I could have them do some slicing, chopping for grating for these items.

I was also thinking of finishing the demo portion off with either the molten lava cake or the new Rocky Road Brownie since both are quick and easy.

Do you think this is too much?

I do! Maybe just pick on thing to do with the chicken - salad, pasta OR pizza. I only do 2 rubs and find it hard to keep track of 2 let alone 3 when it's off the pan. If you want to do the dessert then pick the molten lava cake, don't do another full recipe like the brownie dessert. We are there to show off products not fix them dinner.

I think it would be fun for an open house, but I agree that it's way too much for just a Cooking Show. ;)

You can TALK ABOUT what you would put your chicken on - the pizza, the salad, etc...but actually DOING it would be alot. Your costs (and time) would go up. Not to mention it makes your job appear much harder than it has to be, so could be a turn off to potential recruits. I would just do the chicken portion and let them taste it. Then you can talk about the rest and make their mouths water. ;)

However, you could make it a twist on Power Cooking with Chicken! Have your host buy a bag of caesar salad, dressing and all - slice the chicken you cooked fro the salad, then put it in a storage container; slice veggies (mushrooms, peppers, onions, zucchini) put in ziplock with dash of rub, have chicken with that rub cooked, chop with salad choppers, put in another container, and all you need is pasta, a can of chicken broth (for future dinner later in week) - add pasta to dcb with broth, cook about 12 minutes, add veggies and chicken, cook 2 minutes, toss. Then use the third piece of chicken to make pizza for the guests. Have extra veggies prepared, grate some cheese, and open a can of marinara sauce.

I don't think it'd add more than 5 minutes time since the chicken will already be cooked, just needs to be prepped. Plus it's Power Cooking! Perfect time to prepare for back to school.

What is "Chicken Your Way-Twist"?

"Chicken Your Way-Twist" is a versatile recipe that allows you to customize your chicken dish according to your preferences and tastes.

What ingredients do I need for "Chicken Your Way-Twist"?

The basic ingredients for this recipe include chicken breasts, your choice of vegetables, seasonings, and a twist ingredient such as cheese or nuts. You can also add other ingredients to make it your own.

How long does it take to make "Chicken Your Way-Twist"?

The cooking time for this recipe varies depending on the twist ingredient you choose and the thickness of your chicken breasts. Generally, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Can I make "Chicken Your Way-Twist" ahead of time?

Yes, this recipe can be made ahead of time. You can prepare the chicken and vegetables, and then store them separately in the fridge. When you're ready to cook, simply assemble and bake in the oven.

What are some suggested twist ingredients for "Chicken Your Way-Twist"?

Some delicious twist ingredient options for this recipe include pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, or even a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Get creative and experiment with different flavors to find your favorite twist!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • sarahsellcm