• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What appetizers will be featured at the CYW Holiday show?

In summary, "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn how to cook chicken in different delicious ways using high-quality Pampered Chef products. Invites are typically limited and sent to customers who have made recent purchases or expressed interest in the products. There is usually no cost to attend, but some events may require a small fee. Guests may be allowed but it is best to check with the consultant or event organizer. At the event, guests can expect to learn new recipes and techniques, try out the dishes, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
PLEASE maybe some kind soul has made up an invite to share...

please

thanks!

Here's the invite I created. I tried to mimic PC's theme show invite. Hope you like it:D

Attachments

• Invite - Chicken Your Way.doc
    265 KB · Views: 487
ha ha this is to funny I was just getting ready to start a thread about this!

Here's one I created...only doing the 3 options plus a holiday show. And I have the flyer so they can choose, sometimes that helps, too.

Attachments

• Chicken Your Way 2.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 446
  • CYW-Full Page-sample.doc
    88 KB · Views: 400
CAn you tell me what appetizers you are showing for the CYW Holiday show. Very intriqued by the concept but still a newbie and not sure what to do.

Thanks,

Cara
:D

1. What is "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed"?

"Chicken Your Way Invite Needed" is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn how to cook chicken in different delicious ways using high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I get an invite to "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed"?

Invites to "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed" are typically limited and exclusive. They are usually sent out to Pampered Chef customers who have made a recent purchase or have shown interest in cooking with Pampered Chef products. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any extra invites available.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed"?

There is usually no cost to attend "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed". However, some events may require a small fee for materials or ingredients used during the cooking demonstration. This information will be specified on the invitation or by your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I bring a guest to "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed"?

The availability of bringing a guest may vary depending on the event and space limitations. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the event organizer to see if guests are allowed and if there is a limit to the number of guests you can bring.

5. What can I expect at "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed"?

At "Chicken Your Way Invite Needed", you can expect to learn new and delicious ways to prepare chicken using Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to try out the recipes and ask any questions you may have. It is a fun and interactive event where you can also connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefDi
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies