• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for Chicken and Crescent Rolls?

In summary, to make Chicken With Cresent Rolls, you will need boneless chicken breasts, cresent roll dough, cream cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and any desired seasonings. To prepare, preheat your oven to 375 degrees, flatten out the cresent roll dough, place a chicken breast on top, spread a layer of cream cheese, and sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese. Roll up the dough and seal the edges, then bake for 25 minutes. You can use any type of shredded cheese, such as mozzarella, pepper jack, or Swiss, in place of cheddar. To ensure the chicken is fully cooked, it should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
sls12231
hi. I went to a Pampered Chef party and the hostess made a chicken dish with cresent rolls. I have the ingredients wrote down, but I forgot the rest of it. Does anyone have the receipe for this?

There are lots of recipes for those two ingrediants. Can you describe the dish and what stoneware piece did they use?

Chicken dish withcresent rolls
DebPC said:
There are lots of recipes for those two ingrediants. Can you describe the dish and what stoneware piece did they use?

The dish was cooked on a clay dish, I beleive.

neen more info- we have about 24 different clay baking stones. Was it shaped in a braid, ring, wreath? What were the other ingrediants?

DebPC said:
neen more info- we have about 24 different clay baking stones. Was it shaped in a braid, ring, wreath? What were the other ingrediants?[/QUOTE

It was a rectangular shape. I think the top was somehow braided but I can't remember. The hotess cooked it up for the party.

2 cups of cooked chopped chicken
1 cup ob broccoli chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
1 garlic clove
4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shreddred
1/2 cup mayo
2 teaspoons of Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix
2 pkg 8 ounce cresent rolls
1 egg white
2 tablespoons slivered almonds

Privately replied.

What ingredients do I need for Chicken With Cresent Rolls?

To make Chicken With Cresent Rolls, you will need boneless chicken breasts, cresent roll dough, cream cheese, cooked and crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and any desired seasonings.

How do I prepare Chicken With Cresent Rolls?

First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, flatten out the cresent roll dough and place a chicken breast on top. Spread a layer of cream cheese over the chicken and sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese. Roll up the dough and seal the edges. Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.

Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Mozzarella, pepper jack, or Swiss cheese are all great options to use in place of cheddar.

How do I know when the chicken is fully cooked?

The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit when fully cooked. You can use a meat thermometer to check the temperature or cut into the chicken to make sure it is no longer pink.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the chicken and cresent rolls ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly if baking them directly from the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • krismaur
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krismaur
Replies