• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken with cresent rolls

Dec 6, 2004
hi. I went to a Pampered Chef party and the hostess made a chicken dish with cresent rolls. I have the ingredients wrote down, but I forgot the rest of it. Does anyone have the receipe for this?

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
There are lots of recipes for those two ingrediants. Can you describe the dish and what stoneware piece did they use?

Dec 6, 2004
Chicken dish withcresent rolls

DebPC said:
There are lots of recipes for those two ingrediants. Can you describe the dish and what stoneware piece did they use?

The dish was cooked on a clay dish, I beleive.

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
neen more info- we have about 24 different clay baking stones. Was it shaped in a braid, ring, wreath? What were the other ingrediants?

Dec 6, 2004
DebPC said:
neen more info- we have about 24 different clay baking stones. Was it shaped in a braid, ring, wreath? What were the other ingrediants?[/QUOTE

It was a rectangular shape. I think the top was somehow braided but I can't remember. The hotess cooked it up for the party.

2 cups of cooked chopped chicken
1 cup ob broccoli chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
1 garlic clove
4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shreddred
1/2 cup mayo
2 teaspoons of Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix
2 pkg 8 ounce cresent rolls
1 egg white
2 tablespoons slivered almonds