• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Tenders in Micro Cooker

In summary, it takes 6-8 minutes to cook chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker, and frozen tenders can also be cooked but may require a longer cooking time. No additional liquid is needed, and seasoning or sauce can be added for flavor. The Micro Cooker can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water and a sponge, avoiding abrasive cleaners.
Madsen7
What is the best way to cook chicken tenders in the large micro cooker to shred for casserole? How long? How much water (if any)?
Thanks,
Dana

I usually put 3 chicken breasts in there for 8 mins, no water added. Maybe that will give you some direction.

It works on any stone. No water as mentioned above, and start with the 8 minutes mentioned (depending on micro wattage). Single layer of tenders.

Use the salad choppers to shred to your desired size.

HTH

1. How long does it take to cook chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker?

It typically takes about 6-8 minutes to cook chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker, depending on the size and thickness of the tenders.

2. Can I cook frozen chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker?

Yes, you can cook frozen chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker. However, it may take a bit longer and you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to add any liquid when cooking chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker?

No, you do not need to add any liquid when cooking chicken tenders in the Micro Cooker. The tenders will release their own juices during the cooking process.

4. Can I add seasoning or sauce to the chicken tenders before cooking?

Yes, you can add seasoning or sauce to the chicken tenders before cooking. This will help enhance the flavor of the tenders.

5. How do I clean the Micro Cooker after cooking chicken tenders?

The Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent scratching the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pcmissyfee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg