• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Stuffing Wreath for Holiday Entertaining

In summary, a Chicken Stuffing Wreath is a delicious and festive dish made with chicken, stuffing, and various vegetables and seasonings, baked in the shape of a wreath. To make it, you will need a bundt pan and ingredients such as chicken, stuffing mix, vegetables, and seasonings. There are many variations of the dish, and it can be made ahead of time and served with a variety of sides.
natural
Gold Member
I am doing a holiday show and want to doa wreath with stuffing,,,any ideas? Kinda like a Hide the Turkey Show but the host wants a wreath.

Bump =0) still looking for a wreath or an idea to do a Hide the Turkey recipe using stuffing and chicken or turkey wreath,,

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath usually goes over well at Thanksgiving time. But there's no stuffing inside. You could probably do some on the side, but I think it's fine without.

Thanks for this, I offered this and she doesn't like cranberries, we may substitute the stuffing tho...just looking for a recipe that someone actually tried and liked =)

I can't imagine a stuffing wreath - that's like bread wrapped in bread - pure starch.

Maybe you could do one of the other wreaths with turkey and then garnish it with a few scoops of stuffing in the middle and make it kind of fancy looking...

Put the stuffing in a shape of a wreath on the stone and bake it to get the outside crispy. Maybe decorate with dried cranberries and make a bell pepper bow for decoration.

I don't know what the time would be -- the recipe on our PC websites for stuffing in the DCB is 30 minutes lid on, 30 minutes lid off. But this would be as thick. Try it at home and start watching it cloesly at 15 minutes.

What is a Chicken Stuffing Wreath?

A Chicken Stuffing Wreath is a delicious and festive dish made from chicken, stuffing, and various vegetables and seasonings, all baked together in the shape of a wreath.

How do I make a Chicken Stuffing Wreath?

To make a Chicken Stuffing Wreath, you will need a bundt pan and ingredients such as chicken, stuffing mix, vegetables, and seasonings. First, cook the chicken and mix it with the stuffing and vegetables. Then, press the mixture into the bundt pan and bake until golden brown.

What are some variations of the Chicken Stuffing Wreath?

There are many variations of the Chicken Stuffing Wreath, depending on personal preferences and dietary restrictions. Some popular variations include using different types of stuffing, adding cheese or other toppings, or substituting the chicken for turkey or ham.

Can I make a Chicken Stuffing Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Stuffing Wreath ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. You may need to adjust the baking time to ensure it is thoroughly heated through.

What sides go well with a Chicken Stuffing Wreath?

A Chicken Stuffing Wreath is a versatile dish that pairs well with many side dishes. Some popular options include cranberry sauce, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a side salad. You can also serve it as part of a holiday feast with other traditional sides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
Admin Greg