• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken stuffing wreath

natural

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I am doing a holiday show and want to doa wreath with stuffing,,,any ideas? Kinda like a Hide the Turkey Show but the host wants a wreath.

natural

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Bump =0) still looking for a wreath or an idea to do a Hide the Turkey recipe using stuffing and chicken or turkey wreath,,

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
The Turkey Cranberry Wreath usually goes over well at Thanksgiving time. But there's no stuffing inside. You could probably do some on the side, but I think it's fine without.

natural

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Thanks for this, I offered this and she doesn't like cranberries, we may substitute the stuffing tho...just looking for a recipe that someone actually tried and liked =)

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I can't imagine a stuffing wreath - that's like bread wrapped in bread - pure starch.

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Maybe you could do one of the other wreaths with turkey and then garnish it with a few scoops of stuffing in the middle and make it kind of fancy looking...

floccies

Oct 22, 2006
Put the stuffing in a shape of a wreath on the stone and bake it to get the outside crispy. Maybe decorate with dried cranberries and make a bell pepper bow for decoration.

I don't know what the time would be -- the recipe on our PC websites for stuffing in the DCB is 30 minutes lid on, 30 minutes lid off. But this would be as thick. Try it at home and start watching it cloesly at 15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Doraine
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views