• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Lost F/W Season's Best Recipe - Can Someone Scan It?

In summary, the person is looking for a recipe for chicken salad that they can't find in the new catalog and is also having trouble accessing the website. They mention that they have the recipe in their catalog and are looking to make it tonight.
chefmeg
Gold Member
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot find my new F/W Season's Best AND I cannot acces the website.....

I want to make the chicken salad for dinner but don't have the recipe!

Can someone scan it for me!!!????

It's in the fall catalog. I can't get to CC either to get it for you.

The Pampered Chef ®
Satay Chicken Pasta Salad
Recipe 8 oz uncooked bow tie pasta
1 cup lite Asian vinaigrette salad dressing
2 tbsp Asian Seasoning Mix
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 medium carrots, peeled
1 medium red bell pepper
1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
3 cups diced cooked chicken (about 1 lb)
Additional chopped peanuts (optional) 1. Cook pasta according to package directions in (4-qt.) Casserole. Drain pasta using Colander; rinse under cold running water. Once pasta is cool, transfer to Stainless (6-qt.) Mixing Bowl and set aside. 2. Meanwhile, for dressing, combine vinaigrette, seasoning mix and peanut butter in Small Batter Bowl; mix well using Stainless Whisk and set aside. 3. Cut carrots into julienne strips using Julienne Peeler. Cut bell pepper lengthwise into 1/4-in. strips using (5-in.) Santoku Knife. Cut carrots and bell pepper strips crosswise into 1-in. pieces. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper and basil using Chef's Knife. 4. Add chicken, carrots, bell pepper, peanuts, basil and dressing to pasta; mix well. Garnish with additional chopped peanuts, if desired.Yield: 6 servings (8 cups)Nutrients per serving: (about 1 1/2 cups): Calories 450, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 45 g, Protein 31 g, Sodium 750 mg, Fiber 3 gCook's Tip: If desired, one 1-in. piece peeled fresh gingerroot, finely grated, 2 garlic cloves, pressed and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper can be substituted for the Asian Seasoning Mix.For an attractive garnish, make carrot flowers. Starting at one end of a peeled carrot, use the scorer side of Zester/Scorer to create 5-6 lengthwise, evenly spaced grooves down the length of the carrot. Slice crosswise.© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

I don't have a scanner Meg ! Sorry!

Ingreds:

8 oz bow tie pasta

1 cup asian vinagrrette salad dressing

2 tbsp asian mix

2 tbsp peanut butter
2 med carrots

1 med bell pepper
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
1 cup lightly packed fresh basil
3 cups diced cooked chicken
more peanuts optional

cook pasta - combine dressing, mix and peanut butter in sm batter bowl whisk and set aside

cut carrots with juliene peeler , cut peppers, chop peanuts and basil

addd chicken carrots pepper, peanuts, basil and dressing to pasta and mix well

garnish with peanuts if desired.

hth!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shows you how much I have paid attention to the recipes in the new catalog!

chefmeg said:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shows you how much I have paid attention to the recipes in the new catalog!

I haven't even looked at the new catalogs. I just looked at the new products in the CN.

The original post was from a few years ago, but I just want to say THANK YOU! It is so nice that I can find the older recipes on here!!! :) This recipe is in my catalog tote right now & I have been wanting to make it for weeks. Tonights the night!

1. Where can I find the F/W Season's Best recipe that I lost?

If you have lost your F/W Season's Best recipe, you can access it on our website by logging into your account and going to the "Recipe" section. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. Can someone scan and email me the lost F/W Season's Best recipe?

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to scan and email the lost F/W Season's Best recipe. However, you can easily find it on our website or contact your consultant for assistance.

3. I accidentally threw away my F/W Season's Best recipe. Can I get a replacement copy?

Yes, you can request a replacement copy of your F/W Season's Best recipe from your consultant. They will be happy to provide you with a new one.

4. Is the F/W Season's Best recipe available in a digital format?

Yes, all of our recipes, including the F/W Season's Best, are available in a digital format on our website. You can also save it to your computer or print it out for easy access.

5. What if I cannot find the F/W Season's Best recipe on the website?

If you are unable to find the F/W Season's Best recipe on our website, please reach out to your consultant for assistance. They will be able to guide you in the right direction and help you access the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies