• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Prepare Chicken Rings Ahead of Time for a Cooking Show?

In summary, Chicken Rings are small, circular pieces of chicken that are pre-seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices. They can be cooked in various ways, including baking, frying, or grilling, and can also be used in recipes such as casseroles or stir-fries. They can be frozen for up to 3 months and can be served as a snack, topping, or main dish with a variety of accompaniments.
chee65
Hi! I have a show tomorrow. I purchased all the ingredients and the host wants me to make 2 chicken rings. I usually make one before the show and one to demo. Do you think it will be alright to make the 1st ring here at home, then just warm it up when we I get there. Has anyone done this before. This show is going to be at their clubhouse and I wanted to be able to talk with the guests before the show instead of cooking. Plus I'm not sure what kind of sink they have to wash my tools in for the demo. Please let me know what you think.

Charlie

I would do one and heat it up or put one together and while you are demo'ing the 2nd you could be baking the first, the first will be done when it's time to bake the 2nd.

Thank you soo..... much. I believe I will do that.

Thanks again.
Charlie

I usually have the first one I prepare at home baking as Im doing my demo as Andrea said! It works great!

Well it did work out great. I prepared it at home and baked it but not all the way. Then just finished baking at the show. The show turned out great and everyone loved the food. I was able to socialize more and really help the guests. I am a bit disappointed though because the host wanted to close the show today and I was so excited so that I can get my SS3 bonus but she still has to wait on her daughter's order. So anyway. I will have to earn the mixing bowl set another way down the road. I will probably be closing the show tomorrow.

Thanks for your input.
Charlie

What are Chicken Rings?

Chicken Rings are a delicious and convenient way to prepare and serve chicken. They are small, circular pieces of chicken that are perfect for appetizers, snacks, or main dishes.

How do I cook Chicken Rings?

There are several ways to cook Chicken Rings, including baking, frying, or grilling. You can also use them in recipes such as casseroles or stir-fries. For best results, follow the cooking instructions on the package or recipe.

Are Chicken Rings pre-seasoned?

Yes, Chicken Rings are pre-seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices to enhance the flavor and make them ready to use in any recipe. However, you can also add your own seasonings or sauces to customize the taste.

Can I freeze Chicken Rings?

Yes, you can freeze Chicken Rings before or after cooking them. To freeze them, place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and store them for up to 3 months. When ready to use, thaw them in the refrigerator before cooking.

What are some serving suggestions for Chicken Rings?

Chicken Rings are versatile and can be served in a variety of ways. They can be served as a snack with dipping sauces, as a topping for salads, in wraps or sandwiches, or as a main dish with a side of vegetables or rice. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
smarteez2
Replies
Views
sklay723