• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Rings

chee65

Jan 31, 2006
Hi! I have a show tomorrow. I purchased all the ingredients and the host wants me to make 2 chicken rings. I usually make one before the show and one to demo. Do you think it will be alright to make the 1st ring here at home, then just warm it up when we I get there. Has anyone done this before. This show is going to be at their clubhouse and I wanted to be able to talk with the guests before the show instead of cooking. Plus I'm not sure what kind of sink they have to wash my tools in for the demo. Please let me know what you think.

Charlie

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I would do one and heat it up or put one together and while you are demo'ing the 2nd you could be baking the first, the first will be done when it's time to bake the 2nd.

chee65

Jan 31, 2006
Thank you soo..... much. I believe I will do that.

Thanks again.
Charlie

chee65

Jan 31, 2006
Well it did work out great. I prepared it at home and baked it but not all the way. Then just finished baking at the show. The show turned out great and everyone loved the food. I was able to socialize more and really help the guests. I am a bit disappointed though because the host wanted to close the show today and I was so excited so that I can get my SS3 bonus but she still has to wait on her daughter's order. So anyway. I will have to earn the mixing bowl set another way down the road. I will probably be closing the show tomorrow.

Thanks for your input.
Charlie