• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Chicken Bake Dish Needed - HELP PLEASE!

In summary, Lisa found a recipe for a chicken bake dish that has frozen veggies, cut up biscuits, garlic, mushroom soup and chicken. She doesn't have the recipe, but she is going to try to make it at home and see how it turns out.
pamperedjamie
I have a party friday night and the hostess wants to do a chicken bake dish that has frozen veggies, cut up biscuits, garlic, mushroom soup and chicken. She doesn't have the recipe and I am new ...so I don't either. Does anyone have this recipe or another that would work in it's place. HELP PLEASE!!!

I'd say you've got the recipe, I'd cook the chicken and cube it, add it with partially thawed veggies, and add soup that maybe you've thinned alittle with some milk or water. Add garlic and any cheese that you might want and cut maybe bake it for a little while, cut up the biscuits add to top and then put bake into oven for however long biscuits take. Play with it at home and write it off on your taxes and have a yummy meal to feed your family.

Can you tell I don't really follow recipes, I'm a dump as you go cook!!

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks, I am a cook as you go person too. But, this hostess has almost every item ever made by pampered chef and is thinking about becoming a consultant. I don't want to make a mess out of it...plus she said that the recipe is like over 5 years old. I just thought I would try to see if anyone had the recipe because she thought there were more ingredients but wasn't really sure....just knew it was really tasty and wanted to do it at her show.

Thanks for the advice, I am going to try to make it at home before the show and see how it turns out. If it's good then I will do it at the show.:D

Did you do a recipe search on the website? You can at least see if you can find the name of the recipe and possibly someone on Chef Success can send it to you.

I went through all of my "older" recipes and found this one. It sounds close. It was off the use and care card from my Classic Rectangle Baker which I've had forever!

Attachments

• COUNTRY CHICKEN CASSEROLE.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 376
Thanks for that recipe, I did a recipe search but because it is an old one I couldn't locate anything similar. I found a recipe similar from another website and showed her...it was like a pot pie and she said it looked like the recipe! She is still undecided about what recipe she wants to do, but atleast I have an idea now. Thanks:D

1. How long does it take to make the chicken bake dish?

The cooking time for the chicken bake dish varies depending on the recipe and cooking method. However, the average time is around 30-40 minutes.

2. Can I use any type of chicken for the dish?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for the dish. However, it is recommended to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for easier preparation.

3. What ingredients do I need for the chicken bake dish?

The ingredients for the chicken bake dish can vary depending on the recipe, but common ingredients include chicken, vegetables, seasonings, and a sauce or marinade.

4. Can I make the chicken bake dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken bake dish ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Can I use a different type of dish for baking the chicken?

Yes, you can use a different type of dish for baking the chicken. However, make sure it is oven-safe and can accommodate the size of the chicken and other ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Mama2bowbaby