• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fluted Pan Chicken Recipe by Tammy Eubanks

In summary, some easy chicken recipes that can be made using the fluted pan include chicken pot pie, baked garlic parmesan chicken, and lemon herb chicken. It is recommended to lightly grease the pan before cooking to prevent sticking. The fluted pan is suitable for cooking boneless chicken breasts at a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. After cooking, allow the pan to cool before washing it with warm soapy water or placing it in the dishwasher.
Tammy Eubanks
Does anyone have the recipe to cook a chicken in the fluted pan?

Thank you,
Tammy Eubanks

Tammy Eubanks said:
Does anyone have the recipe to cook a chicken in the fluted pan?

Thank you,
Tammy Eubanks

Just put a can of beer or about 12 ounces of water in the fluted pan and hang the chicken out on the center post of the fluted pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours.

It is so moist and good! Mmmm... I think tomorrow evening's dinner...

ThanksThanks Beth,
I wonder if wine works as well as beer? I think it will be dinner for tomorrow for us also. It sounds so easy.

Tammy

No liquids neededMy director told me that she "never" puts liquid under her chicken.

The juices flow from the chicken into the bottom, so you don't need to add any.

I do use liquidI throw some potatoes and carrots into the pan, add about a cup of chicken broth (or beer if my hubby hasn't drunk it all ;) ) and then put my chicken on. It's delicious!

Diane

P.S. There's no need to cover the whole bird with foil, but I do cover the wing tips so that they don't burn.

What are some easy chicken recipes that can be made using the fluted pan?

Some popular chicken recipes that can be made using the fluted pan include chicken pot pie, baked garlic parmesan chicken, and lemon herb chicken. These recipes all utilize the fluted pan's unique shape and design to evenly cook the chicken and create a crispy crust.

Do I need to grease the fluted pan before cooking chicken?

It is recommended to lightly grease the fluted pan before cooking chicken to prevent the chicken from sticking to the pan. You can use cooking spray, butter, or oil to grease the pan.

Can I use the fluted pan to cook boneless chicken breasts?

Yes, the fluted pan is perfect for cooking boneless chicken breasts. The fluted design helps to distribute heat evenly, ensuring that the chicken cooks thoroughly and stays juicy.

What temperature should I set my oven to when using the fluted pan for chicken?

The recommended oven temperature for cooking chicken in the fluted pan is 375 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows the chicken to cook evenly and achieve a crispy texture on the outside while remaining tender on the inside.

How do I clean the fluted pan after cooking chicken?

To clean the fluted pan after cooking chicken, allow the pan to cool completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the non-stick coating of the pan. The fluted pan is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheflaurie