• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Ranch Pasta Recipe: Easy and Cheesy!

In summary, the ingredients needed for Chicken Ranch Pasta are 8 ounces of penne pasta, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 packet of ranch dressing mix, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley. To cook the chicken, you can choose to grill, bake, or pan-fry it. Penne pasta is recommended for this recipe as it holds onto the sauce and flavor better. For a vegetarian option, you can substitute chicken with tofu or chickpeas and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. Leftovers can be stored
DebPC
Staff member
chix recdipe602766_502000259857286_1931841934_n.jpg

Chicken Ranch Pasta

Ingredients
1 box penne pasta
3 cups of chicken stock
1 Tablespoon butter
1 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
2 cups milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or more if you want it stringy and good)
1/3 cup cooked, chopped bacon
2 cups cooked chopped chicken (I used boneless skinless chicken thighs cooked in Pampered Chef Round Covered Baker then chopped with Salad Choppers)

Directions

1. In a Deep Covered Baker microwave pasta in chicken stock for 10 mins stir then 6 mins. Stock should absorb.

2. In medium saucepan on stove, melt butter. Add flour and stir. Cook flour for 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk. Continue cooking until sauce thickens. Stir in ranch dressing mix and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.

3. Add chicken, bacon and Sauce to pasta in Deep Covered Baker. Stir to coat. Heat another 2 minutes to warm! Garnish with more bacon if desired!

Bumping....has anyone made this?

Try it and let us know.

Yes! Thanks for posting, think I'll make this tonight! Took out bacon and chicken and was trying to figure out what to make...figured it out :)

PC hockeymom, how did it turn out?

Delish! I used whole wheat pasta and added extra half & half. Instead of ranch dressing mix, I used our Chive & Terragon! Easy and yum!

What are the ingredients needed for Chicken Ranch Pasta?

The ingredients needed for Chicken Ranch Pasta are 8 ounces of penne pasta, 2 tablespoons of butter, 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 packet of ranch dressing mix, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.

How do I cook the chicken for Chicken Ranch Pasta?

To cook the chicken for Chicken Ranch Pasta, you can either grill, bake, or pan-fry it. For grilling, preheat the grill to medium-high heat and grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes per side. For baking, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and bake the chicken for 20-25 minutes. For pan-frying, heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side.

Can I use a different type of pasta for Chicken Ranch Pasta?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for Chicken Ranch Pasta. However, penne pasta works best as it holds onto the creamy sauce and ranch flavor better.

How can I make Chicken Ranch Pasta vegetarian?

To make Chicken Ranch Pasta vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken with your choice of protein such as tofu or chickpeas. You can also omit the chicken broth and use vegetable broth instead.

How should I store leftovers of Chicken Ranch Pasta?

Leftovers of Chicken Ranch Pasta should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, you can warm it up in the microwave or on the stovetop with a splash of milk or cream to keep it creamy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Dotty