• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My DCB Cookbook: Need Chicken Pot Pie Recipe

In summary, the chicken pot pie recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section or through a consultant. Unfortunately, replacements for lost cookbooks are not available. There are also variations of the recipe on the website and it takes about an hour to prepare and cook. The pie can also be made in advance and reheated later.
babywings76
Gold Member
For some reason I can't find my Dinner in Your DCB cookbook. :( I sure hope I didn't lose it at a host's house. Anyway, I really wanted to make the Chicken Pot Pie recipe. Would someone be willing to type it up for me? :D :chef:

I found it!! Yay! Okay, so just ignore my request. :D :blushing:

Well hey Amanda, I don't have that recipe. How about typing it up for us? :D

1. Where can I find the chicken pot pie recipe since I lost my DCB cookbook?

The chicken pot pie recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in obtaining the recipe.

2. Can I get a replacement chicken pot pie recipe from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer replacement recipes for lost cookbooks. However, the recipe can be found on our website or through your consultant.

3. Are there any variations of the chicken pot pie recipe?

Yes, there are several variations of the chicken pot pie recipe on the Pampered Chef website. You can also modify the recipe to your liking by adding different vegetables or using a different type of crust.

4. How long does it take to make the chicken pot pie?

The chicken pot pie recipe typically takes about an hour to prepare and cook. However, this may vary depending on your oven and the size of your pie crust.

5. Can I make the chicken pot pie in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make the chicken pot pie in advance and reheat it later. Simply cover the pie with foil and reheat in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • varga11