• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Quick Chicken Pocket Recipe for Host Tomorrow

In summary, the Quick Chicken Pocket Recipe takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare, but the cooking time may vary. You can use a different type of protein instead of chicken and make the pockets ahead of time to reheat later. Recommended side dishes include salad, roasted vegetables, or rice, and you can use store-bought dough for convenience or make your own for best results.
flemings99
Gold Member
Host tomorrow is wanting to make Chicken Pockets? She said it was an older PC recipe. Is not the broc. braid per host. I have a bridal shower I'm leaving to do & won't be checking back in till late tonight. Host show is tomorrow. If you could post the recipe that would be fantastic! Thanks so much!!

I found this in a Google search. It just might work.

Crescent Roll Chicken Pockets

makes 8 chicken pockets.

* 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
* 4 T. milk
* 2 T. butter, softened
* 4 cups cooked diced chicken
* 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
* 2 T. minced onion
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* dash of black pepper
* 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
* 2 T. butter, melted

Preparation -
Mix the softened cream cheese, milk, and softened butter together and beat until smooth. Add the cooked diced chicken, finely chopped celery, minced onion, salt, and pepper. Mix well, then set aside. Separate each can of the crescent dough into 4 rectangles. (Do not separate it into 8 triangles as directed on the can for dinner rolls. Press the extra perforations together to seal.) Spoon about one half cup of the cream cheese/chicken mixture on to the center of each piece of dough. Fold the dough in half over the chicken. Pinch the edges of the dough together to seal. Place the filled pockets on an ungreased cookie sheet. Brush the top of the dough with the melted butter. Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. This recipe makes 8 chicken pockets.

You would have to figure out how to incorporate the PC tools to do the various steps, but it sounds workable.

Thanks for the recipe.

1. How long does it take to prepare the Quick Chicken Pocket Recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes. However, the cooking time may vary depending on your oven and the size of your chicken pockets.

2. Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice such as beef, pork, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I make the chicken pockets ahead of time and reheat them?

Absolutely! You can prepare the chicken pockets ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. When you're ready to serve, simply reheat them in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.

4. Are there any recommended side dishes to serve with the Quick Chicken Pocket Recipe?

Yes, some popular side dish options include a fresh salad, roasted vegetables, or a side of rice. You can also serve the chicken pockets with a dipping sauce like ranch or honey mustard.

5. Can I use store-bought dough for the pockets instead of making my own?

Yes, you can use store-bought dough for convenience. However, if you have the time, we highly recommend making your own dough using our recipe for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies
Views
Staci
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies