• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Chicken on Fluted Stone: Temperature Guide | Quick Tips

In summary, the Fluted Stone is a versatile cooking tool that can be used to cook chicken and other foods in the oven. It is recommended to preheat the Fluted Stone before use and to hand wash it with warm soapy water after cooking. The Fluted Stone can also be used to cook other meats, vegetables, and even desserts. It is designed to give chicken a crispy exterior while keeping the inside moist and tender.
Lisa S
Hi Everyone!

Well, I've searched and searched on the posts today and apparently am blind!

Can anyone tell me real quick at what temperature do you do the "impaled chicken" on the fluted stone?

Thanks!

Well, never mind!!! After reading many posts, I finally found it under the post for "Help Whip Cancer Microwave Cakes"!!! Obviously none of us ever go off on a tangent when we're responding to these posts! :D

Have a great day everyone!

Hi there! The recommended temperature for cooking "impaled chicken" on a fluted stone is 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Hope that helps!

1. Can I use the Fluted Stone to cook chicken?

Yes, the Fluted Stone is specifically designed for cooking chicken and other meats in the oven.

2. Do I need to preheat the Fluted Stone before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Fluted Stone in the oven for 15 minutes before adding your chicken.

3. How do I clean the Fluted Stone after cooking chicken?

The Fluted Stone is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to avoid any potential damage.

4. Can I use the Fluted Stone to cook other foods besides chicken?

Yes, the Fluted Stone can also be used to cook other meats, vegetables, and even desserts in the oven.

5. Will the Fluted Stone make my chicken crispy?

Yes, the Fluted Stone is designed to cook chicken evenly and give it a crispy exterior while keeping the inside moist and tender.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jdavis
  • pckrissy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies