• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas in the DCB: Time and Temp

In summary, the recommended cooking time and temperature for Baking Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas in the DCB is 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You can adjust the cooking time and temperature to your personal preference, but it is recommended to follow the recommended time and temperature for best results. The DCB does not need to be covered when baking the chicken fajitas, as the open lid allows for browning and caramelization. You can also use frozen chicken for this recipe, but make sure to add an extra 10-15 minutes to the recommended cooking time. Additionally, you can use a different type of meat such as beef or shrimp, but make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.
K.Shaffer
Has anyone made the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas in the DCB in the oven? Approx. Hong did you bake it for? I'm thinking chicken...probably 35 minutes @ 375 degrees.
I have two people interesed in purchasing the baker but no microwaves and they LOVE the Fajitas.
TY

Kim ;)

Honestly, if I didn't have a microwave, I'd make fajitas on the stovetop in the skillet. ;)

True......

Guess I'll point them towards the cookware as well as the DCB......

Hi Kim! Yes, I have made the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker in the oven and they turn out delicious every time! I usually bake them for about 35 minutes at 375 degrees, just like you mentioned. The chicken comes out perfectly cooked and juicy, and the vegetables are nice and tender. I'm sure your customers will love them! The Deep Covered Baker is such a versatile and convenient tool for making all sorts of dishes, not just in the microwave. Let me know if you have any other questions about using it. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recommended cooking time and temperature for Baking Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas in the DCB?

The recommended cooking time for Baking Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas in the DCB is 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I adjust the cooking time and temperature for my personal preference?

Yes, you can adjust the cooking time and temperature to your personal preference. However, we recommend following the recommended time and temperature for best results.

3. Should I cover the DCB when baking the chicken fajitas?

No, you do not need to cover the DCB when baking the chicken fajitas. The open lid allows for the chicken to brown and the vegetables to caramelize.

4. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, adding an extra 10-15 minutes to the recommended time.

5. Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat such as beef or shrimp. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for the type of meat used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • pattybrady