• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Healthy Chicken Fajitas Recipe for a Cooking Show | No Salad Chopper Needed!

In summary, to make chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker, season chicken with fajita seasoning, add bell peppers and onions, pour in chicken broth, and cook on the chicken/meat setting for 10 minutes. Yes, frozen chicken can also be used in the Rockcrok to make chicken fajitas. To prevent sticking, preheat the Non-Stick Grill Pan and avoid overcrowding the pan. The Deep Covered Baker can also be used for oven-baked fajitas. Other helpful Pampered Chef products include the Garlic Press and Small Batter Bowl.
jackieblue
Has anyone ever done this for a cooking show without the salad chopper? I was thinking of trying this w/ the utility knife. Someone asked for a healthy recipe for an upcoming show to serve a bunch. Thoughts?

Thanks!!

jackieblue said:
Has anyone ever done this for a cooking show without the salad chopper? I was thinking of trying this w/ the utility knife. Someone asked for a healthy recipe for an upcoming show to serve a bunch. Thoughts?

Thanks!!

I never use the salad chopper for the fajitas. If I'm making salsa to go with the fajitas, I use it for the salsa.

I don't use the SC for the fajitas either, I tell them to get chicken tenders so I don't have to cut them up

Awesome idea!

jackieblue said:
Awesome idea!

Thanks, I just tell them to get a bag, they cost about the same as chix breasts w/o the hassle!

I use chicken tenders as well but use the SC to chop them more into pieces before mixing with the o/p. I have done them with the utlitily knife as well to show that you don't have to have all of the tools to make the meal, the tools just make life easier.

I always use tenders too, but I have used both the SC and the kitchen shears. Both work great! If you wanted to, you could use shears for the chicken and SC for the salsa.

Good luck!

I usually use a knife to slice the chicken. I use the choppers for salsa.

1. How do I make chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker?

To make chicken fajitas in the Quick Cooker, start by seasoning your chicken with fajita seasoning and placing it in the inner pot. Add sliced bell peppers and onions on top of the chicken, then pour in 1/4 cup of chicken broth. Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to closed. Press the chicken/meat button and set the time for 10 minutes. Once done, release the pressure and shred the chicken. Serve in tortillas with your desired toppings.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for chicken fajitas in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken in the Rockcrok to make chicken fajitas. Allow the chicken to thaw slightly before cooking, then follow the same instructions as you would with fresh chicken.

3. How do I prevent the chicken from sticking to the Pampered Chef Non-Stick Grill Pan when making chicken fajitas?

To prevent sticking, make sure to preheat the Non-Stick Grill Pan before adding the chicken. You can also lightly oil the pan or marinate the chicken beforehand. Avoid overcrowding the pan and flipping the chicken only once during cooking.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker to make chicken fajitas in the oven?

Yes, you can use the Deep Covered Baker to make chicken fajitas in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the chicken, peppers, and onions in the baker. Season with fajita seasoning and cover with the lid. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with tortillas and toppings.

5. What are some Pampered Chef products that can help make chicken fajitas quickly and easily?

The Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, Non-Stick Grill Pan, and Deep Covered Baker are all great products for making chicken fajitas. The Quick Cooker cooks the chicken in just 10 minutes, while the Rockcrok and Non-Stick Grill Pan provide easy stovetop cooking options. The Deep Covered Baker is perfect for oven-baked fajitas. Other helpful tools include the Garlic Press for mincing garlic and the Small Batter Bowl for mixing fajita seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • pattybrady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
alabama pc cons.
  • Kristin B