• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Where can I find the Chicken Fajitas recipe for my DCB?

In summary, to prepare chicken fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB), slice 1-2 pounds of chicken into thin strips and add them to the DCB with desired fajita seasoning. Add sliced bell peppers and onions for more flavor. Microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through. You can also use frozen chicken, just increase the cooking time by 5-7 minutes. This recipe makes 4-6 servings, depending on the size of the chicken strips and amount of vegetables added. You can also use the DCB to make other types of fajitas, such as beef, shrimp, or vegetable. No need to preheat the DCB, simply add ingredients and microwave according
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a show today and planned on making the Chicken Fajitas in the DCB... the ones where you cut up the cooked chicken with the salad choppers. BUT I can't find where this recipe is!!! :confused: I've searched season's best AND done a recipe search on pc.com... I'm wondering if maybe it's in the weekday dinners done.

Anyway... in the meantime, can someone PLEASE post the recipe for me? I need it ASAP!! Thank you!!! :D

Look at the bottom of this thread for the similar threads. :)

Thanks, I finally broke down and did a google search- aha! The Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas! Silly me, lol At least I have a backup copy now in case I can't find my weekday dinners done cards :)

1. How do I prepare the chicken fajitas in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

To prepare the chicken fajitas in the DCB, start by slicing 1-2 pounds of chicken into thin strips. Next, add the chicken strips to the DCB and season with your desired fajita seasoning. You can also add sliced bell peppers and onions for added flavor. Cover the DCB and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. Simply increase the cooking time by 5-7 minutes to ensure the chicken is fully cooked.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 4-6 servings, depending on the size of your chicken strips and how many vegetables you add.

4. Can I use the DCB to make other types of fajitas?

Yes, you can use the DCB to make a variety of fajitas, including beef, shrimp, or vegetable fajitas. Just adjust the cooking time and seasonings accordingly.

5. Do I need to preheat the DCB before adding the ingredients?

No, there is no need to preheat the DCB. Simply add the ingredients and microwave according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • pattybrady