• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Enchilada Ring Recipe | Get It Now!

In summary, Chicken Enchilada Ring is a dish that is easy to make and perfect for a get-together with friends or family. It is best with chilies and chips on top.
Sonia_J
I've seen this recipe mentioned in a few posts but I can't seem to find it.
Does any one have it?

Thanks!
Sonia

Here you go...Chicken Enchilada Ring
2 C. coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 C. chopped pitted ripe olives
1 C. shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 C. mayonnaise
1 T. Pampered Chef Pantry's Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 C. salsa
1 C. sour cream
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T. crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.

Yum!!Thank you!!!

Chkn Enchilada RingDon't leave out the chilies!!! :D It won't have the same flavor. I've left out the black olives, but don't forget the chilies! That's what gives it a kick!

It's great! I've made it twice for a 3-time past host!!! Her whole family now knows how to make it, including her teen-age boys! It's great w/chips and salsa & something chocolate to finish out the meal!

Hi Sonia! I'm a pampered chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe with you. It's called the "One-Pot Chicken Alfredo" and it's one of my personal favorites. Here's the link to the recipe on our website: [insert link]. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help making it. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the chicken enchilada ring?

To make the chicken enchilada ring, you will need cooked chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, and crescent roll dough. Start by unrolling the crescent roll dough and arranging it in a circle on a baking sheet. Then, mix the cooked chicken with the enchilada sauce and place it on top of the dough. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken mixture, and fold the dough over the filling. Bake in the oven according to the crescent roll package instructions.

2. Can I use a different type of meat?

Yes, you can use any type of protein you prefer in the chicken enchilada ring. Ground beef, shredded pork, or even vegetarian options like black beans or tofu can be substituted for the chicken. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I make the chicken enchilada ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken enchilada ring ahead of time by assembling it and storing it in the refrigerator before baking. When you are ready to serve, simply bake it according to the instructions. Leftovers can also be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the oven or microwave.

4. How many servings does the chicken enchilada ring make?

The chicken enchilada ring typically serves 6-8 people. If you have a larger group, you can easily double the recipe and make two rings.

5. What can I serve with the chicken enchilada ring?

The chicken enchilada ring can be served as a main dish with a side salad or rice. You can also serve it as an appetizer with toppings like sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. Feel free to get creative and serve it with your favorite Mexican-inspired sides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracey Thompson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • bbauman07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • pkd09