• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying a New Product? Read Reviews First!

In summary, Heather tried the Chicken Club Ring and loved it. The recipe is in the All The Best cookbook and uses a tablespoon of diced onion. The rings are delicious and are perfect for brunch.
heat123
Silver Member
wanted to try this one but wondered if it has good reviews first??

Chicken Club RingOh, Heather, that is my all time favorite. I just made it again Friday night for my husband and me and reheated the leftovers last night. We love it! To me it is like comfort food. I make it without the parsley and the combination of the mayon, dijon mustard, garlic and cheese, bacon and of course cooked chicken with the tomato slices are just yummy!

You definately should give it a try!

ummm now I think I have too!thanks, I think I will try it!

I have to agree very yummy.

It's awesome...one of my favorites! Everybody always raves about it at shows!

My favorite recipeThis is my favorite main dish recipe. It's the first Pampered Chef recipe I ever tried :) along with the Banana Cream Supreme.

Here's my tip though, the original recipe used a tablespoon of diced onion, the new All The Best recipe does not include diced onion. I like it sooo much better with the onion.

But that's just my opinion

ohhhh can i have the recipe?I love the rings... and would love if someone would pass it along to me.

Shari'sKitchen said:
I love the rings... and would love if someone would pass it along to me.

Shari:

It is in All The Best Cookbook.

it is also very tasty if you use the vacumn sealed bacon bits. NOT the dry ones, but there is a package I think oscar myer that comes in a resealable bag. It's better then using the pre-cooked bacon.

I'm new to PC and dont have any of the cookbooks

Here you go!Chicken Club Brunch Ring
(All the Best – pg 81)

3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, snipped
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 egg white, lightly beaten

Preheat oven to 375°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, bacon, ¾ cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic; mix well.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of the triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center of Stone).

Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle; top with tomato slices. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered). Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

Bake 25-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut into 8 servings with Slice 'N Serve.

Makes 8 servings

1. Can I trust the reviews on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all of the reviews on our website are from verified customers who have actually purchased and used the product.

2. How do I know if a product will work for me?

We encourage you to read through both positive and negative reviews to get a well-rounded understanding of the product's performance. You can also reach out to our customer service team for more information.

3. Are there any incentives for leaving a review?

No, all reviews on our website are voluntary and are not influenced by any incentives or rewards.

4. Can I leave a review if I purchased the product from a different retailer?

Yes, you can leave a review on our website regardless of where you purchased the product. However, we do recommend leaving reviews for products that were purchased directly from Pampered Chef for accuracy purposes.

5. How do I leave a review for a product I tried?

To leave a review, simply go to the product page on our website and click on the "Write a Review" button. You will be prompted to rate the product and leave a written review if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cape_PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • floccies