• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Club Ring - Any Additions for Better Flavor?

In summary, the chicken club recipe calls for cheddar cheese, but the host wants montery jack instead. No dijon mustard is desired, and the host doesn't like swiss cheese either. The recipe can be made with any kind of cheese, but without dijon mustard. The recipe is also improved by slicing the tomatoes after cooking, and using them as a dip.
pckellyd
Gold Member
Ok, I am making the chicken club brunch ring right now. it's my show recipe for a show tomorrow afternoon, DH tasted the filling and says it doesn't have much flavor, and he's right. The host wanted montery jack cheese instead of swiss and no dijon mustard, she doesn't like it... So that's how I'm making it... is there anything you can tell me to add to it for additional flavor.

Chances are if the host doesn't like dijon or swiss then she isn't going to like anything added to it. Maybe have some dijon mustard on the side people can add? Or does she like regular mustard?

Thanks, it was pretty good once baked. So we'll see how they like it tomorrow...

I make mine with cheddar only since the version I had said swiss or cheddar and cheddar is what we had. I have only made it this way, and with regular mustard instead of dijon since DH doesn't like dijon and most hosts don't have it. It's a favorite in our house. Hope that helps!

once I had a host buy cilantro instead of parsley - it was good

I did not read all the posts but the other night I took the chicken club recipe and used the Greek Rub instead of whatever seasoning it asked it and rolled it up jelly roll dtyle and cut it into pinwheels and it was sooo good.

I make the dijon and mayo sauce and put it in a cut bell pepper in the center to use as a dipping sauce. This is how I understood the recipe when it was first introduced - before it was actually put in a cookbook. I also don't bake the tomatoes on it. Slice them and put them on after it has cooked. We prefer it that way.

1. What are some recommended additions to the Chicken Club Ring?

Some popular additions to the Chicken Club Ring include diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, bacon bits, and ranch dressing. You can also add your own favorite toppings, such as avocado or diced red onion.

2. Can I add vegetables to the Chicken Club Ring?

Yes, you can definitely add vegetables to the Chicken Club Ring. Some great options include diced bell peppers, sliced mushrooms, and chopped spinach. Just be sure to cook them before adding them to the ring.

3. How can I make the Chicken Club Ring more flavorful?

To add more flavor to the Chicken Club Ring, you can mix in some herbs and spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, or Italian seasoning. You can also marinate the chicken in your favorite marinade before cooking it.

4. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat in the Chicken Club Ring, such as diced ham or cooked ground beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for different types of meat.

5. Can I make the Chicken Club Ring vegetarian?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the Chicken Club Ring by omitting the chicken and using vegetarian bacon or omitting the bacon altogether. You can also add extra veggies to make it more filling and flavorful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Staci
  • danielsdundee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies