• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Chicken Brunch Ring Recipe for a Show?

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for the recipe for a chicken brunch ring for a show on Friday. The recipe is in the Pampered Chef Classics cookbook on page 23. The person does not have the cookbook and is asking for help. The recipe is for a Chicken Club Brunch Ring made with mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, fresh parsley, onion, chicken, bacon, Swiss cheese, and crescent rolls. The dish is topped with tomatoes, red bell pepper, and lettuce. The person thanks the expert for providing the recipe.
Jennie4PC
I am looking for the chicken brunch ring recipe for a show on Fri it is in Pampered Chef Classics cookbook Pg23 I dont have that cookbook any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Jennie

Here you go!Chicken Club Brunch Ring
(Pampered Chef Classics Cookbook...pg 23)

1 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbls Dijon mustard
2 Tbls fresh parsley, snipped
1 Tbls onion, finely chopped
1 (10 oz) can chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 medium red bell pepper
2 cups shredded lettuce

Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Snip parsley with Kitchen Shears. Chop onion with Food Chopper. Add parsley and onion to mayonnaise mixture; mix well. In Classic Batter Bowl, flake chicken with Pastry Blender. Chop bacon with Food Chopper. Add bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of the triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center of Stone). Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered). Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Place 1 tomato half over filling between openings of ring. Bake 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Using V-Shaped Cutter, cut off top of bell pepper. Discard top, membranes and seeds. Fill pepper with the remaining mayonnaise mixture; place in center of ring. Arrange lettuce around bell pepper. Cut into 8 servings with Slice 'N Serve.

Makes 8 servings

thank you so much i really appreciate that :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Chicken Club Brunch Ring?

The Chicken Club Brunch Ring requires cooked chicken, cooked bacon, chopped green onions, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, refrigerated crescent dough, and Pampered Chef's BBQ Rub.

2. Can I make the Chicken Club Brunch Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Chicken Club Brunch Ring the night before and refrigerate it. When ready to bake, simply follow the cooking instructions in the recipe.

3. How many servings does the Chicken Club Brunch Ring make?

The Chicken Club Brunch Ring serves 6-8 people, depending on the size of the slices.

4. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for cooked turkey or ham. You can also make a vegetarian option by using cooked tofu or chickpeas instead of chicken.

5. How do I prevent the Chicken Club Brunch Ring from getting soggy?

To prevent the ring from getting soggy, make sure to drain any excess liquid from the cooked chicken and diced tomatoes. You can also sprinkle a thin layer of shredded cheese on the bottom of the ring before adding the filling to help absorb any moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephs_chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pckellyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • riannasmom