• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you heard of a chicken cesear salad pizza recipe for a P.C. pizza party?

In summary, the recipe for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza includes a pre-made pizza crust, shredded cooked chicken, Caesar salad dressing, shredded Parmesan cheese, and croutons. Other dressings and toppings can be substituted or added, and leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. The pizza can be reheated in the oven or microwave, but it is best enjoyed fresh when first made.
pampermeRai
A friend of mine is having a P.C. pizza party and wants me to demo a chicken cesear (sp?) salad pizza. She says it is a old P.C. recipe. Anyone ever heard of this one? I can't find the recipe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Here it is! ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza.doc
    21 KB · Views: 282
chef_leeanne said:
Here it is! ;)

Lee Anne

Oh great Thanks!! BTW, have u ever made this and do you think the fat-free items can be substituted with the regular ones?

1. What is the recipe for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

The recipe for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza includes a pre-made pizza crust, shredded cooked chicken, Caesar salad dressing, shredded Parmesan cheese, and croutons. The pizza is topped with the chicken, dressing, and cheese, and then baked in the oven. Once it's done, the croutons are added on top as a crunchy garnish.

2. Can I use a different type of dressing for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

Yes, you can use a different type of dressing for the pizza if you prefer. Ranch dressing or a homemade creamy Caesar dressing also work well as substitutes. Just be aware that the flavor and texture of the pizza may be slightly different.

3. How do I make the pizza crust for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

The recipe calls for a pre-made pizza crust, but you can also make your own crust if you prefer. You can use a store-bought pizza dough or make your own using flour, yeast, water, and olive oil. Roll the dough out into a circle, add your toppings, and bake according to the instructions.

4. Can I add other toppings to the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

Yes, you can add other toppings to the pizza if you'd like. Some popular additions include sliced tomatoes, red onion, or cooked bacon. Just be sure not to overload the pizza with toppings, as it may affect the overall flavor and texture.

5. How do I store leftovers of the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

Leftover pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, you can either microwave individual slices or bake the pizza in the oven at 375°F for about 10 minutes, or until heated through. However, for best results, it is recommended to enjoy the pizza fresh when it is first made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef