• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe from Main Dishes Cookbook (Page 79)

In summary, Shannon is asking for the chicken caesar salad wrap recipe from the Main Dishes cookbook (page 79). She mentions that she was thinking of doing it, but if she does it for a show she could cook the chicken on a stone instead of cookware. She also asks for advice on making the recipe figure friendly.
PamperYourKitchen
Hey guys, I need the chicken caesar salad wrap recipe from the Main Dishes cookbook (page 79)...ASAP! THANKS!

Has anyone ever made these? Or just grilled chicken for that matter?

I was thinking of doing it but if I did it for a show could I cook the chicken on a stone rather than on cookware? Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hope this helps!Shannon! I just looked at your signature and saw you are from Hillsboro. My husband was born there! I have never been there but his mom's family was originally from there. He was an AF kid and lived all over.

My variations: I use the lg stainless steel bowl instead of batter bowl.....less possibility of making a mess and bigger $$ item:D :D
If time is an issue I use Tyson breaded chicken tenders,split in half and microwaved on a sm stone or SA square

Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps:
2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
Olive oil
2 garlic cloves,pressed
1/4 c chopped red onion
1/4 c pitted chopped olives
1/4 c red bell pepper, chopped
1 oz fresh grated parmesan cheese(1/4 c)
4 c romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
3/4 c seasoned croutons
1/2 c fat-free caesar salad dressing
6 (8in) tortillas

1. Lightly spray chicken using kitchen spritzer. Press garlic with the Garlic Press. Firmly press garlic into chicken using the Skinny Scraper. Heat Small Saute Pan over Medium until hot. Cook chicken 15-20 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Turn once with the Nylon Tongs Remove chicken;cool. Slice into 1/4in strips using the Utility Knife. Place chicken in Classic Batter Bowl.
2. Chop onion and olives using the Food Chopper. Chop bell pepper using the utility knife. Grate cheese using the Deluxe Cheese Grater. Slice lettuce. Add onion,olives,bell pepper,cheese,lettuce,croutons and dressing to batter bowl. Toss mixture to coat evenly.
3. For each wrap, place about 3/4 c of the mixture on tortilla. Roll tortilla up tightly.Repeat. To serve, cut each roll in half diagonally with serrated bread knife.

Last edited:
What a small world! Thank you for your input and help. Since this is dealing with a group of WW ladies I wanted to make it as figure friendly as possible. So I will make the chicken, I was just thinking since they say frying them that maybe if I made them on a stone it would show the stones for easy prep but I guess I could just make them in the microwave too???

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with the chicken caesar salad wrap recipe from the Main Dishes cookbook. Here is the recipe from page 79:Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, choppedInstructions:
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cooked chicken and caesar dressing. Mix well.
2. Add grated parmesan cheese and croutons to the chicken mixture and stir until combined.
3. Place a large flour tortilla on a flat surface. Add 1 cup of chopped romaine lettuce on top.
4. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture onto the lettuce.
5. Roll up the tortilla tightly, tucking in the sides as you go.
6. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
7. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.I hope this helps and enjoy your chicken caesar salad wraps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What are the ingredients for a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap?

The ingredients for a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap include chicken, romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, grated Parmesan cheese, and a tortilla wrap.

Is the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap contains chicken as the main protein source and is not suitable for vegetarians.

How do I make a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap?

To make a Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap, start by grilling or cooking the chicken until fully cooked. Then, place the chicken on a tortilla wrap and top with romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, and grated Parmesan cheese. Roll up the wrap tightly and enjoy!

Can I substitute the chicken for another protein in the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein such as shrimp or tofu in the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap.

Is the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap a healthy option?

Yes, the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap can be a healthy option as it is made with fresh ingredients and can be customized to fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • Ann F
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies