• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

In summary, to make the crust for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza, you will need to use our Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix and follow the instructions on the package. You can use a different type of dressing for the pizza, but it may alter the taste. The chicken can be cooked in various ways, but using the Pampered Chef Grill Pan is a quick and easy option. You can add other toppings to the pizza, such as diced tomatoes and crumbled bacon. Serve the pizza fresh and warm, topped with Parmesan cheese and chopped romaine lettuce.
heat123
Silver Member
My friend wants me to make a chicken salad so I thought of the pizza. How execellent is it? Any one recommend it? With or with out the pizza part? I thought maybe it would be good as a plain salad.

This is yummy but kind of messy to eat! It is good and it's a cool way to combine the caesar salad and bread. Definitely unique. Just it's not the neatest thing to eat.

OMG, I think it's to die for. So does my family. I made it at a show tonight and it was INHALED. Everyone asked for the recipe...8 of 9 guests anyway. I just LOVE,LOVE, LOVE it!

Found it :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would highly recommend trying the chicken salad pizza recipe. It's a tasty twist on a classic dish and can be served either with or without the pizza crust. If you prefer a lighter option, you can also try it as a plain salad. Either way, it's sure to be a hit with your friend and anyone else who tries it. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the crust for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

To make the crust for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza, you will need our Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix. Simply follow the instructions on the package and roll out the dough onto a pizza pan. Bake the crust in the oven for 10-12 minutes until it is golden brown and crispy.

2. Can I use a different type of dressing for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

While we recommend using Caesar dressing for the most authentic flavor, you can definitely use a different type of dressing such as ranch or balsamic vinaigrette. Just keep in mind that it may alter the taste of the pizza.

3. How do I cook the chicken for the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

You can cook the chicken in a variety of ways such as grilling, baking, or sautéing. For a quick and easy option, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Grill Pan to cook the chicken on the stovetop. Make sure to season the chicken with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings before cooking.

4. Can I add other toppings to the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

Absolutely! While the classic version of this pizza only includes chicken, Caesar dressing, and cheese, you can definitely get creative with additional toppings. Some popular options include diced tomatoes, red onions, and crumbled bacon.

5. How should I serve the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

The Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza is best served fresh, while the crust is still warm and crispy. Cut the pizza into slices and top with freshly shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped romaine lettuce. Enjoy as a main dish or serve as an appetizer at your next party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcemilynenid
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
peichef
  • floccies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • kcjodih