• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Broccoli Braid Recipe with Cheddar Cheese Soup

In summary, the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe requires cooked chicken, chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese soup, shredded cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and refrigerated crescent rolls. While cheddar cheese soup is recommended, you can use any cream-based soup as a substitute. Fresh broccoli can also be used, but it should be blanched or steamed beforehand. To prevent soggy crescent rolls, drain excess liquid from the filling and add extra shredded cheese on top. The braid can also be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake. Don't forget to brush the top with beaten egg for a crispy crust.
love2cook2
Does anyone have the recipe for the Chicken brocolli recipe that uses cheddar cheese soup in the recipe. I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Your help is appreciated!
:confused:

Did you look on joycesfinecooking.com

CHICKEN & BROCCOLI BRAID

2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed
4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1cup)
½ cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Pantry All Purpose Dill Mix
¼ teaspoon salt
2 packages (8oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 Tablespoons slivered almonds

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Chop chicken and broccoli using Food Chopper; place in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl. Chop bell pepper using 5” Utility Knife; add to Batter Bowl. Press garlic over vegetable mixture using Garlic Press.

2. Shred cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater and add to vegetable mixture; mix gently. Add mayonnaise, Dill Mix and salt; mix well using Mix ‘N Scraper®.

3. Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12”x15” Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips 1 ½ inches apart, 3 inches deep using 3” Paring Knife. (There will be 6 inches in the center for the filling.)

4. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough. To braid, lift strips of dough across mixture to meet in center, twisting each strip one turn. Continue alternating strips to form a braid. Tuck ends up to seal at end of braid.

5. Brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut and serve using Slice ‘N Serve®.
Yield: 10 servings

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Chicken Broccoli Braid?

The ingredients for this recipe include cooked chicken, frozen chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese soup, shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and refrigerated crescent rolls.

2. Do I have to use cheddar cheese soup or can I substitute with a different type of soup?

While cheddar cheese soup adds a delicious flavor to this dish, you can substitute it with any cream-based soup such as mushroom or chicken.

3. Can I use fresh broccoli instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh broccoli for this recipe. However, make sure to blanch or steam it before adding it to the braid to ensure it cooks evenly.

4. How do I make sure the crescent rolls don't get soggy?

To prevent the crescent rolls from getting soggy, make sure to drain any excess liquid from the cooked chicken and broccoli. You can also sprinkle some shredded cheese on top of the filling before rolling up the braid.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the braid up to a day in advance and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just remember to brush the top with beaten egg right before baking for a crispy golden crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef