• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Brocolli Braid Recipe | Easy and Tasty Dish

In summary, the chicken broccoli braid recipe calls for cooked chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and refrigerated crescent roll dough. The preparation time is 20 minutes and the cooking time is 25 minutes, making for a total cook time of 45 minutes. You can use any type of cheese in the recipe, but cheddar cheese is recommended. The braid can be made ahead of time and refrigerated, or frozen before or after baking. To reheat, thaw and bake until heated through.
cveill
I have lost my recipe for Chicken Brocolli Braid. Can anyone help me with this?

Here you go...Here you go...

The Pampered Chef ®
Chicken and Broccoli Braid

Shopping List
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
1 med bunch of broccoli
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 small red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayo
Salt
1 garlic clove
1 egg
¼ cup slivered almonds
2 frig crescent rolls
2t dill seasoning

Cook chicken. Chop chicken, bell pepper, broccoli. Grate cheese. Add mayo, garlic, dill seasoning. Mix everything together. Lay over rolled out crescent rolls. Fold crescents over top of filling, brush w/ egg white and sprinkle w/ almonds. Bake 375 25-30min.

I am assuming you know the "braid" technique! If not let me know and I will try to explain.

Michelle

Chicken Brocoli BraidI have mad this as a test for the family and the recipe tastes great, however this is my problem, it seems that my dough is still mushy in the middle. I was wondering if I formed the braid right, so yes please let me know in detail if possible how to make the braid. Thanks!!
you can email me at [email protected]. I think i did it right and i have to make it this coming sat at my very first party :0) I am so excited!!

1. What ingredients do I need for the chicken broccoli braid recipe?

The ingredients for the chicken broccoli braid recipe include: cooked chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and a refrigerated crescent roll dough.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook the chicken broccoli braid?

The preparation time for the chicken broccoli braid is approximately 20 minutes, while the cooking time is about 25 minutes. This makes for a total cook time of 45 minutes.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese in the recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer in the chicken broccoli braid. However, cheddar cheese is recommended for its flavor and melting capabilities.

4. Can I make the chicken broccoli braid ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken broccoli braid ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out.

5. Can I freeze the chicken broccoli braid?

Yes, you can freeze the chicken broccoli braid before or after baking. To freeze before baking, wrap the unbaked braid tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil, then thaw in the refrigerator before baking. To freeze after baking, allow the braid to cool completely, then wrap tightly and freeze. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator and bake in the oven until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• love2cook2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • kcjodih