• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken & Broccoli Ring Recipe | Easy to Make for Your Next Event

In summary, to make a Chicken & Broccoli Ring, you will need refrigerated crescent rolls, cooked chicken, frozen or fresh broccoli, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, red bell pepper, onion, dill, salt, and black pepper. You can use fresh broccoli instead of frozen by steaming or blanching it, and to assemble the ring, unroll the crescent dough and arrange it in a circle, adding the filling onto the dough before folding and tucking the ends to create a ring shape. Bake the ring for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and it can be made ahead of time by assembling and refrigerating or baking and reheating before serving.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone already had the recipe written down for the Ring listed above already on their computer? I have a show this weekend and thought about passing the recipe out but I'm taking the lazy way if someone already has it typed up? Thanks for sharing! :)

Here is the recipe for the Chicken Broccoli Braid. I'm making it for a show on Friday!

Lee Anne :p

Attachments

• CHICKEN BROCCOLI BRAID.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 676
Hey Kristi- have you checked out the website joyces fine cooking? If you go under pc recipes you will find all of our recipes there. I use it all the time. Just don't share this site with your customers or we won't sell any cookbooks! :D

Recipe GoldmineCheck out www.recipegoldmine.com. They have tons of recipes, even a catagory for Pampered Chef recipes. I like to hand out the recipe of the show, and not all are available through Pampered Chef's website.

RecipesI have a great MSN group that I am a part of. they have a huge files section.
Also there is a recipe section that has every single recipe from every single PC cookbook. I hope this helps..hugs, Debra :) :) :) :) http://groups.msn.com/welovepamperedcheftoo

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Chicken & Broccoli Ring?

To make a Chicken & Broccoli Ring, you will need:

• 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
  • 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup diced onion
  • 1 teaspoon dried dill
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper

2. Can I use fresh broccoli instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh broccoli in this recipe. Simply steam or blanch the broccoli before adding it to the ring.

3. How do I assemble the Chicken & Broccoli Ring?

To assemble the ring, unroll the crescent dough and separate into triangles. Arrange the triangles in a circle on a baking sheet, with the pointed ends facing out and the wide ends overlapping. In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken, broccoli, cheese, mayonnaise, red bell pepper, onion, dill, salt, and pepper. Spoon the mixture onto the wide ends of the crescent dough triangles. Fold the pointed ends of the triangles over the filling and tuck underneath to create a ring shape.

4. How long do I bake the Chicken & Broccoli Ring?

Bake the ring for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the crescent dough is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.

5. Can I make this ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the ring ahead of time, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to bake. Alternatively, you can bake the ring and reheat it in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MartiMason
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies