1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Chicken & Broccoli Ring

1. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone already had the recipe written down for the Ring listed above already on their computer? I have a show this weekend and thought about passing the recipe out but I'm taking the lazy way if someone already has it typed up? Thanks for sharing! :)

Jun 22, 2005
  2. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Here is the recipe for the Chicken Broccoli Braid. I'm making it for a show on Friday!

Lee Anne :p

Attached Files:

Jun 22, 2005
  3. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Hey Kristi- have you checked out the website joyces fine cooking? If you go under pc recipes you will find all of our recipes there. I use it all the time. Just don't share this site with your customers or we won't sell any cookbooks! :D

Jun 23, 2005
  4. Recipe Goldmine

Check out www.recipegoldmine.com. They have tons of recipes, even a catagory for Pampered Chef recipes. I like to hand out the recipe of the show, and not all are available through Pampered Chef's website.

Jun 23, 2005
  5. Recipes

I have a great MSN group that I am a part of. they have a huge files section.
    Also there is a recipe section that has every single recipe from every single PC cookbook. I hope this helps..hugs, Debra :) :) :) :) http://groups.msn.com/welovepamperedcheftoo

Jun 26, 2005
Have something to add?