• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it necessary to pre-cook broccoli for a chicken and broccoli dish?

In summary, to make Chicken Broccoli Question, you will need chicken breasts, broccoli florets, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. You can use frozen broccoli for this recipe, but make sure to thaw it first. To cook the chicken and broccoli together, heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, chicken, and broccoli, and simmer until fully cooked. This dish can be served with rice, quinoa, or pasta, as well as a side salad or roasted vegetables. It can also be made in a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Does the broccoli have to be cooked ahead of time? The version of the recipes I have doesn't say so, but it seems it would be a bit crunchy if it was raw...

I have made the chicken broccoli braid many times. I actually make it in the form of a ring. You don't have to cook the broccoli ahead of time, but you do have to use cooked chicken. I have bought an already baked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, chopped it up and used it. Sooo good. I also chop up the broccoli quite a bit too. But I'm not a broccoli fan. It's also great warmed back up in the microwave as leftovers!

Hope this helps! Enjoy

I've never cooked my broccoli before with the chicken broccoli braids, but do cook the chicken before. Yummy! I love this stuff.

Thanks so much!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the broccoli does not have to be cooked ahead of time. Our recipes are designed to be easy and efficient, so the broccoli will cook perfectly in the dish without needing to be pre-cooked. However, if you prefer a softer texture, you can certainly steam or blanch the broccoli before adding it to the dish. Happy cooking!

What are the ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Question?

To make Chicken Broccoli Question, you will need chicken breasts, broccoli florets, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and chicken broth.

Can I use frozen broccoli for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw it first and pat it dry before cooking.

How do I cook the chicken and broccoli together?

First, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Then, add chicken breasts to the pan and cook until browned on both sides. Add broccoli florets and chicken broth to the pan and simmer until the chicken is fully cooked and the broccoli is tender.

What can I serve with Chicken Broccoli Question?

You can serve this dish with rice, quinoa, or pasta for a complete meal. It also pairs well with a side salad or roasted vegetables.

Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mmilus
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCCHeather0506
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies