• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Broccoli Braid Help!!

is trying to make a Chicken Broccoli Braid. She can't find any photos of it, so she asks for help. Someone posts photos of the braid for her.
PCChristy
Hi! I've had a host request the Chicken Broccoli Braid and I found the recipe, but I'm having a hard time understanding the instructions on how to do the braid. I've done a search, but can't find any photos, which would be extremely helpful. Anyone know of any photos out there? The only cookbook I have is the Stoneware Sensations and it's not in there. Thanks!

WoW I just had a similar question. Someone posted the photos for me, so here ya go!

Attachments

• Chicken Brocolli Ring Pic.JPG
    Chicken Brocolli Ring Pic.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Making the Wreath.JPG
    Making the Wreath.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 420
Thanks for those photos, but those are for the wreath, not the braid. :( Anybody out there have photos of the braid? If not, I'll have to try the wreath. If all else fails, I can do just the plain ring...it always looks nice. Thanks!! :)

Braid DirectionsBasically just roll out the Crescent Rolls onto the Rec. Stone and some will hang off edges of stone. Put the crescrent rolls at their widest (LONG way) across the skinny part of the Rec. Stone (clear as mud??) ;)

Roll seams together, cut every so often, about every 1 1/2 and only go in one crescent rolls about 2-3" on each side. Leaving center portion without any cuts.

Then you scoop to filling onto part without cuts, and then take one piece that you've cut and pick it up and twist it as you bring it towards center and then take one piece from other side and do same, continue til done. I usually take one from beginning and wrap around front of dough (top) and then one at bottom of dough, so nothing "escapes" while cooking.

If you've got the All the Best it really gives step by step instructions better than this, but hope I've made it a little clearer for you. :rolleyes:

Good Luck, I think the braids are MUCH easier then the rings or the wreathes.

Lisa

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Chicken Broccoli Braid recipe. I understand how important it is to have visuals when trying to understand a new recipe. I did some searching and found a helpful video tutorial on how to make the braid on the Pampered Chef website. Here's the link: [insert link]. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the chicken broccoli braid?

To make the chicken broccoli braid, you will need to first preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, you will need to cook and shred 2 chicken breasts and steam 2 cups of chopped broccoli. Next, unroll a can of crescent rolls onto a baking sheet and spread the chicken and broccoli in the center of the dough. Fold the edges of the dough over the filling and seal the seams. Finally, bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for the braid?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for the braid. However, make sure to thaw and drain the broccoli before using it in the recipe to prevent excess moisture in the braid.

3. What kind of cheese should I use?

You can use any type of shredded cheese for the chicken broccoli braid. Cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of cheeses all work well in this recipe.

4. How do I prevent the braid from sticking to the baking sheet?

To prevent the braid from sticking to the baking sheet, you can lightly grease the sheet with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper. This will help the braid to easily slide off the sheet once it is baked.

5. Can I make the braid ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chicken broccoli braid ahead of time. Prepare the braid as instructed and cover it with plastic wrap. You can then refrigerate it for up to 24 hours before baking. Allow the braid to come to room temperature before baking for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MartiMason
  • pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • pletcherdee