• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Breasts W/ Potatoes, Onion, and Carrots in Dcb?

In summary, this recipe allows for the use of any type of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, including chicken tenderloins, cutlets, or whole chicken breasts sliced horizontally. There is no need to peel the potatoes and carrots, as simply scrubbing them clean adds extra flavor and nutrients. The cooking time for this dish is approximately 45 minutes, but may vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken and type of oven. Other vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, or broccoli can also be used, with cooking time adjustments. This dish can also be made ahead of time and reheated.
ChefJoyJ
Hi everyone. DH just called to tell me he's going to be home late from work, which scraps my grilling idea (thanks to my twisted knee...). Since it's a cloudy, MUCH cooler day than it's been lately, I feel like making a roast. However, didn't thaw meat in time for the crockpot.

crockpot :eek: Can't believe I said that.

I would rather use my DCB anyway. I was thinking of onion wedges, potato wedges, maybe carrots (?), and chicken breasts in the DCB. What would you season it with? How long do you think it would take to cook? Any suggestions on making it super tasty?

I love chicken with either the Greek Rub or the Citrus Basil Rub (or both). The potatoes will take longer to cook than the chicken, so I suggest putting those, along with the carrots and onion, first for about 15 minutes. Add the chicken breasts, and cook for another 10 minutes.

The times are pure guesses, since I've never made this dish, but they are educated guesses.

How did it turn out?

1. Can I use any type of chicken breasts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe, such as chicken tenderloins, chicken cutlets, or even whole chicken breasts that have been sliced horizontally to make thinner pieces.

2. Do I need to peel the potatoes and carrots?

No, you do not need to peel the potatoes and carrots. Simply scrub them clean before slicing and dicing them for the recipe. Leaving the skin on adds extra flavor and nutrients to the dish.

3. How long does this dish take to cook?

The cooking time for this dish is about 45 minutes. However, the actual time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts and the type of oven used.

4. Can I use other vegetables in this recipe?

Yes, you can use other vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, or broccoli in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as some vegetables may cook faster than others.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dish ahead of time and reheat it. Simply store the cooked dish in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat it in the microwave or oven until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• accooks13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • A&JPCPals
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A&JPCPals
  • babywings76