• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Breasts in Rigid Baker

In summary, the best way to prepare chicken breasts in a rigid baker is to preheat the oven to 375°F, place the chicken in a single layer without touching, season it, cover the baker with the lid, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Frozen chicken breasts can also be used, but will require an additional 10-15 minutes of cooking time. It is recommended to thaw the chicken first for best results. No liquid needs to be added to the baker as the chicken will release its own juices and the lid will keep the moisture in. The rigid baker should only be used in the oven and not on the stovetop to avoid damage and uneven cooking. The number
vanscootin
Gold Member
How long would you do 2 chicken breasts in the ridged baker?

In the microwave, I would guess about 6-8 minutes. In the oven, at 375, I'd say 15-18 minutes. Just check for doneness with the thermometer.

It typically takes about 25-30 minutes to cook 2 chicken breasts in a ridged baker at 375°F. However, the exact cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts. It is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F before serving.

1. How do I prepare the chicken breasts in the rigid baker?

To prepare the chicken breasts in the rigid baker, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, place the chicken breasts in a single layer in the rigid baker, making sure they are not touching. Season the chicken with your desired seasonings and cover the baker with the lid. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.

2. Can I use frozen chicken breasts in the rigid baker?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken breasts in the rigid baker. However, you will need to add an additional 10-15 minutes to the cooking time to ensure the chicken is fully cooked. It is recommended to thaw the chicken breasts before cooking for best results.

3. Do I need to add any liquid to the rigid baker when cooking chicken breasts?

No, you do not need to add any liquid to the rigid baker when cooking chicken breasts. The chicken will release its own juices and the lid of the baker will help to keep the moisture in, resulting in tender and juicy chicken.

4. Can I use the rigid baker on the stovetop?

No, the rigid baker is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is only meant to be used in the oven. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the baker and may result in uneven cooking.

5. How many chicken breasts can I cook in the rigid baker at one time?

The number of chicken breasts that can be cooked in the rigid baker at one time will depend on the size of the chicken breasts and the size of your baker. As a general rule, it is best to cook no more than 4-6 chicken breasts in a single layer in the rigid baker for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies