• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Breast Recipe using New Consultant Kit Ingredients

In summary, the conversation is about finding a good recipe using chicken breast and only using items in the new consultant kit. The suggestion is to coat the chicken with any rub and bake it on the bar pan. The recipe for a lemon herb chicken ring is shared, as well as a recipe for rosemary plum stuffed chicken breast. Another recipe for an aloha pizza is also mentioned.
ivebeen4given
Does anyone have a good recipe using chicken breast and only using items in the new consultant kit???

Last edited:
For a demo? or for home use?

I love to just coat the chicken with any of our rubs, and bake on the bar pan.

demo/home use

Tonight is home use but I am always looking to see what I can carry over. All I have is what is in the new consultant kit and would like to see what is the best way to make chicken using PC items. I have made appetizers and deserts with my kit but never really a main dish.

The lemon chicken herb ring is one of my favorites....actually was one of my first recipes that I did with my starter kit. Here's the recipe....it's yummy too!
HTH!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken (I use a big can of chicken breast)
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375°F. Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper.
Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Place chicken and bell pepper in
Classic Batter Bowl. Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter. Zest lemon using
Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Cut lemon into thin
slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish.

Add 2 tablespoons of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with
Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix to batter
bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Grate Parmesan cheese using
Deluxe Cheese Grater. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add
remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange
triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with
wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. (Points will extend off
the edge of the baking stone.) Using Baker's Roller(TM), roll wide ends
of dough toward center to create a 5-inch opening.

Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough in a continuous circle.
Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at
center to form a ring. (Filling will show.) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese
over ring. Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven;
garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.

Mmmmm....or the Chicken Enchilada Ring! (make it into a braid for your bar pan)

Rosemary plum stuffed chicken breastHere is one that is so simple it is insane! Crazy delicious too with the PC spices! If you have the rosemary and herb it is perfect!

4 large chicken breasts
16 prunes, pitted(essence ones are great--orange, lemon)
Rosemary and Herb seasoning
Salt and Pepper.

That is it.
Cut the chicken breast in half legnth wise, like you would if it was a chicken breast "hogie bun" so it lays butterflied open.
Lay 4plums in the middle and season generously with the rosemary and herb.
Fold the top over and secure with a toothpick.
Season the top with more rosemary.. along with s&p. Cover with foil and
Bake 350 on bar pan 30-40minutes depending on the size of the chicken.
You may also do this and put two breasts in the executive saute pan and cover with foil as well.
I sometimes glaze this with a little apricot jam before the rosemary, s&p ( if I want a nice glaze.) It is a really pretty presentation if sliced on the bias with the utility knife for serving on the cranberry accent platter. I have also done this with a raspberry glaze spread on the platter before putting the chicken on it.

Raspberry or blackberry glaze: 1/4 c cider vinegar, 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, 1T dijon mustard. combine and microwave in the prep cups 1-2minutes. (with blackberry I add 1tsp ground sage--- blackberry sage sauce)

Aloha Pizza is really good and I think it only uses the starter kit products. It seems different but it's really good.

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
Here is one that is so simple it is insane! Crazy delicious too with the PC spices! If you have the rosemary and herb it is perfect!

4 large chicken breasts
16 prunes, pitted(essence ones are great--orange, lemon)
Rosemary and Herb seasoning
Salt and Pepper.

That is it.
Cut the chicken breast in half legnth wise, like you would if it was a chicken breast "hogie bun" so it lays butterflied open.
Lay 4plums in the middle and season generously with the rosemary and herb.
Fold the top over and secure with a toothpick.
Season the top with more rosemary.. along with s&p. Cover with foil and
Bake 350 on bar pan 30-40minutes depending on the size of the chicken.
You may also do this and put two breasts in the executive saute pan and cover with foil as well.
I sometimes glaze this with a little apricot jam before the rosemary, s&p ( if I want a nice glaze.) It is a really pretty presentation if sliced on the bias with the utility knife for serving on the cranberry accent platter. I have also done this with a raspberry glaze spread on the platter before putting the chicken on it.

Raspberry or blackberry glaze: 1/4 c cider vinegar, 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, 1T dijon mustard. combine and microwave in the prep cups 1-2minutes. (with blackberry I add 1tsp ground sage--- blackberry sage sauce)

I was telling my husband the other day that I've never tasted a prune. Now this I might try!

KellyTheChef said:
Mmmmm....or the Chicken Enchilada Ring! (make it into a braid for your bar pan)

Chef Kelly i would love the recipe for the chicken enchilada ring, i'm new to this so never heard of this recipe.

ChefDella said:
Chef Kelly i would love the recipe for the chicken enchilada ring, i'm new to this so never heard of this recipe.
If you go to "Files" and type in "chicken", it's the 3rd and 4th one down. It's a really yummy recipe that is always a hit!

or go to www. joycesfinecooking.com there are tons of PC recipes

wadesgirl said:
Aloha Pizza is really good and I think it only uses the starter kit products. It seems different but it's really good.

Yes I did this for one of my first shows, the only item I didn't have (but borrowed from my recruiter) was the baker's roller. Its yummy and was a big hit with everyone

bsaxman said:
Yes I did this for one of my first shows, the only item I didn't have (but borrowed from my recruiter) was the baker's roller. Its yummy and was a big hit with everyone
The baker's roller is a very good investment peice, cheap but can be used for alot of things. If you don't have it, you can always push the dough out by hand. That's what I did for everything before I became a consultant.

1. How long should I cook chicken breast in the oven?

The recommended cooking time for chicken breast in the oven is about 20-25 minutes at 375°F. However, the exact cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breast. It is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F for safe consumption.

2. Can I marinate chicken breast before cooking?

Yes, marinating chicken breast is a great way to add flavor and tenderize the meat. Simply place the chicken breast in a marinade of your choice for at least 30 minutes, or overnight for maximum flavor. Make sure to discard any leftover marinade to prevent cross-contamination.

3. What is the best way to cook chicken breast on the stovetop?

The best way to cook chicken breast on the stovetop is to heat a pan with oil over medium-high heat and cook the chicken for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. You can also add seasonings or sauces to the chicken while cooking for extra flavor.

4. How can I tell when chicken breast is fully cooked?

The most accurate way to tell if chicken breast is fully cooked is by using a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165°F for safe consumption. Additionally, the chicken should no longer be pink and the juices should run clear when cut into the thickest part of the breast.

5. Can I use frozen chicken breast for this recipe?

It is not recommended to use frozen chicken breast for this recipe. The best results will be achieved with thawed chicken breast. If you do need to use frozen chicken breast, make sure to fully thaw it before cooking and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
brandy223
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pamperedlinda