• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Braid/Wreath Recipe?

In summary, to make the chicken braid/wreath recipe, you will need cooked chicken, diced bell peppers, shredded cheese, diced onion, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, refrigerated crescent rolls, and an egg white. Preheat the oven to 375°F and mix the chicken, bell peppers, cheese, onion, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange it into a rectangle on a baking sheet. Spread the chicken mixture down the center of the dough and cut 1-inch strips on both sides. Fold the strips over the chicken mixture to create a braid/wreath shape. Brush with beaten egg white and bake for 20-
jujubug
Does anyone have a braid/wreath recipe that has chicken, sund-dried tomatoes and crescent rolls? I have a host who had it when she attended a show a long time ago and wants me to do it at hers the end of the month. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Julie - just go to "search" and enter Chicken Broccoli Braid, and you will find the recipe posted. :)

Lee Anne

Thank you!Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Crescent Roll Braid Recipe:Ingredients:- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes- 1/4 cup chopped green onions- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1 package crescent rolls- 1 egg, beatenInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese.3. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange the crescent rolls into a large rectangle, overlapping the edges to create a solid sheet of dough.4. Spoon the chicken mixture onto the center of the crescent roll dough.5. Using a sharp knife, cut strips on both sides of the filling, about 1 inch apart.6. Fold the strips of dough over the filling, alternating sides to create a braided pattern.7. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the braid.8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crescent roll dough is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbly.9. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!

1. How do I make the chicken braid/wreath recipe?

To make the chicken braid/wreath recipe, you will need:

• 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken
  • 1/2 cup of diced bell peppers
  • 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
  • 1/4 cup of diced onion
  • 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
  • 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 egg white, beaten
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, bell peppers, cheese, onion, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard.3. On a large baking sheet, unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange into a rectangle.4. Spread the chicken mixture down the center of the dough.5. Cut 1-inch strips on both sides of the dough.6. Fold the strips over the chicken mixture, alternating sides to create a braid/wreath shape.7. Brush the beaten egg white over the top of the braid/wreath.8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.9. Serve and enjoy!

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for this recipe. Just make sure the chicken is thoroughly shredded and heated before adding it to the braid/wreath.

3. What can I substitute for mayonnaise in this recipe?

If you don't have mayonnaise or prefer not to use it, you can substitute it with Greek yogurt or sour cream. This will give the chicken braid/wreath a tangy flavor.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the chicken braid/wreath?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the chicken braid/wreath to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and avocado.

5. How do I store leftovers of the chicken braid/wreath?

To store leftovers, let the braid/wreath cool completely and then wrap it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, place it in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andreamd8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • cincychef