• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla Cups Recipe

In summary, Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla Cups are a delicious appetizer made with a mixture of sour cream, mayo, milk, and dry ranch dressing mix spread on chicken breast and cooked in a deep covered baker. The chicken is then combined with bacon, shredded cheese, and placed in tortilla squares before being baked in the oven. The finished product is topped with hot sauce, lettuce, lime, and cilantro, and can be served with a homemade dipping sauce made of sour cream and hot sauce.
DebPC
Staff member
Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla Cups. 2 tbs sour cream
1/2 tbs mayonnaise
1/2 tbs whole milk
1 pk dry ranch dressing mix (any brand will work)
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup monetary jack cheese
1 pk bacon
2 raw chicken breast
6 burrito size flour tortillas
toppings I used:
limes
hot sauce
lettuce
cilantro
Combine sour cream, mayo, and milk in prep bowl. once combined add dry ranch mix till a thick spread forms. Grab chicken breast and with basting brush, brush ranch mix on bottom of chicken breast. place in deep covered baker. cut deep slits in chicken and brush rest of ranch mix in slits on top and sides of chicken. cover and bake in microwave for 15 minutes. For bacon I cooked on bar pan in oven 400 for about 20 minutes. cut the rounds of the tortillas off to make a large square using the pizza cutter. cut the large squares in to 4 smaller squares. once chicken is cooked I had a ranch broth in my d.c.b. I used sheers to cut up chicken, mixed it up and it soaked up all the juices. I moved the chicken to a large batter bowl and added the 2 cheeses and chopped up bacon when cooled added that to the bowl too. I used the large scoop to put chicken mixture in tortillas that fit ever so perfect in my brownie pan. I baked them about 10 minutes at 375. when cooled I topped with Cholula hot sauce lettuce lime and cilantro.
ques.jpg

The lime makes a big difference. Enjoy!1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.2. In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk until well combined.3. Add the dry ranch dressing mix to the sour cream mixture and stir until a thick spread forms.4. Take the chicken breast and brush the ranch mixture onto the bottom of the breast. Place the chicken in a deep covered baker.5. Using a basting brush, brush the remaining ranch mixture into the slits on the top and sides of the chicken breast.6. Cover the baker and bake in the microwave for 15 minutes.7. While the chicken is cooking, cook the bacon in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes.8. Cut the rounds off of the tortillas to create large squares using a pizza cutter.9. Cut the large squares into 4 smaller squares.10. Once the chicken is cooked, use kitchen shears to cut it into small pieces, then transfer it to a large batter bowl.11. Add the cooked bacon and shredded cheese to the chicken in the batter bowl and mix until well combined.12. Using a large scoop, add the chicken mixture to the tortilla squares and place them into a brownie pan.13. Bake the quesadilla cups for about 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.14. Once cooled, top with Cholula hot sauce, lettuce, lime, and cilantro.15. Serve and enjoy your delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla Cups!

I also made a yummy dipping sauce with sour cream and hot sauce. This is my own recipe and we love it!

1. How do I make the chicken bacon ranch quesadilla cups?

To make the chicken bacon ranch quesadilla cups, you will need cooked chicken, cooked bacon, ranch dressing, shredded cheese, and flour tortillas. Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, cut the chicken and bacon into small pieces and mix them together in a bowl with ranch dressing. Cut the tortillas into circles using a cookie cutter and place them into a muffin tin. Fill each tortilla cup with the chicken and bacon mixture and top with shredded cheese. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the tortilla cups are golden brown and the cheese is melted.

2. Can I use a different type of meat in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked meat in this recipe. Some popular alternatives to chicken and bacon are pulled pork, ground beef, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to cut the meat into small pieces before mixing it with the ranch dressing and filling the tortilla cups.

3. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the chicken bacon ranch quesadilla cups ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. You can also freeze them for later use. Just make sure to thaw them completely before baking.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Absolutely! The recipe calls for shredded cheese, but you can use any type of cheese you prefer. Some popular options include cheddar, pepper jack, or a Mexican blend. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for added flavor.

5. What can I serve with these quesadilla cups?

These chicken bacon ranch quesadilla cups make a great appetizer or snack on their own, but you can also pair them with a side salad or some fresh fruit for a complete meal. They also go well with dipping sauces such as salsa, guacamole, or sour cream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies