• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken and Stuffing (Unofficial)

In summary, my mom's been making this recipe for YEARS! It also works well with pork chops. Tonight I tried it with chicken and it was really good.
lindseystar
Gold Member
Tonight I was experiencing with my PC stuff and seasonings and came up with this recipe. I'm not sure if there is anything official out there similar to this, but this is what I did:

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
3/4 of a can of water
1 box Stove Top stuffing, unprepared
Salt and pepper
PC Rosemary Herb Seasoning

• I cut the chicken breast in pieces/slices, nothing fancy, just want to maintain thickness to similar sizes for even cooking.
  • Spray the DCB with the kitchen spritzer of olive oil.
  • Lay the raw chicken pieces in the baker, making an even layer. Press stuffing mix gently down into the soup layer just to set any loose pieces.
  • Season chicken with salt, pepper and rosemary herb seasoning.
  • Mix the can of soup with 3/4 of that same can full of water (I was thinking about sour cream too, but haven't tested it yet) and pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
  • Pour the package of Stove Top over the top of the chicken and soup and make into an even layer.
  • Put the cover on the DCB and microwave for 11 minutes.
  • Depending on thickness of chicken pieces, it may need a few more minutes. Mine were 2"x2" and it was done at 11 minutes.

If you try it, let me know what you think or any suggestions you have about it. My family loved it! :love:

Sounds yummy!!! I'm putting it on my family's menu.

LOL
My mom's been making this recipe for YEARS!
Also works well w/ pork chops, same recipe!

Oh, and I think she also sprinkles a pack of onion soup mix in over the chicken as well

chefsteph07 said:
LOL
My mom's been making this recipe for YEARS!
Also works well w/ pork chops, same recipe!

So there is a PC recipe for it then? Or something different?

Too funny! :D

I actually think this may be a Campbell's recipe from the cream of mushroom can. I'm sure if you go on Campbells.com you will be able to do a search for chicken and stuffing or something along those lines. :)

*this was on the Campbells website under "Chicken and stuffing bake" :)

4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing

6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)

Paprika

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)

1/3 cup milk

1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes

1.Heat the oven to 400°F. Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
2.Spoon the stuffing across the center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Place the chicken on either side of the stuffing. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika.
3.Stir the soup, milk and parsley in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Cover the baking dish.
4.Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
RECIPE TIPS
•Easy Substitution: Any variety of Pepperidge Farm® Stuffing will work in this recipe.
•Easy Substitution: You can substitute Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of Mushroom.
•Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas and a tossed green salad. For dessert serve sliced peaches with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

That's really interesting. It's a little different, but same basic concept.
I was trying to make more magic with my microwave in the DCB.
I am still so amazed over the magic cake in it! lol
I had never ate microwave cooked food until I ate that cake...it's been a life changing event. :love:

What is the recipe for "Chicken and Stuffing (Unofficial)"?

The recipe for "Chicken and Stuffing (Unofficial)" can vary, but a common version includes chicken breasts, prepared stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. The chicken is cooked and then topped with the stuffing mixture and baked in the oven.

Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different type of protein such as pork chops or turkey cutlets in place of chicken in this recipe. The cooking time may vary depending on the type of meat used.

Do I need to use a specific type of stuffing mix?

No, you can use any type of stuffing mix that you prefer. You can also make your own stuffing from scratch if you prefer.

Can I make this dish in advance and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this dish in advance and reheat it in the oven or microwave. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to reheat.

Can I add vegetables to this dish?

Yes, you can add vegetables such as carrots, celery, and onions to this dish for added flavor and nutrition. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces and cook them before adding to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue