• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need help with Chicken and Broccoli Braid for a show tomorrow night?

In summary, the author is trying to make a dish for a show, but does not have the recipe. The recipe is included in a book, and the author is going to the store to buy the ingredients.
pampchef.angel
HELP! I have a show tomorrow night and my host wants to serve the chicken and broccoli braid. She didn't like the ones I offered and I have never made this - I don't even have the recipe!!! If someone please please could send it to me along with any tips on making it?????:eek:

Do you have the deep covered baker? You could do the 30 min chicken in that and use that with the broccoli. I don't have the recipe...sorry!

I actually found the recipe...but I don't really understand it. I guess I'm off to the store to buy the ingredients for a last minute practice session!!!

I am going to PM you

chefsteph07 -k, wonderful!

do you have the all the best book? It's in there. It's a wreath or a ring and very yummy. I could eat a whole one by myself. LOL

pampchef.angel said:
HELP! I have a show tomorrow night and my host wants to serve the chicken and broccoli braid. She didn't like the ones I offered and I have never made this - I don't even have the recipe!!! If someone please please could send it to me along with any tips on making it?????:eek:

Here you go!

CHICKEN & BROCCOLI FILLING
(All the Best; P. 82)

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
1½ cups coarsely chopped broccoli
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix or dried dill weed
¼ teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg white, lightly beaten
¼ cup slivered almonds

1. Preheat oven to 3 75°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, seasoning mix, salt and garlic; mix well.

2. Scoop filling over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

It is actually really easy to do - if I can do it, YOU can do it! LOL.

It makes for a pretty good demo. People will be SO IMPRESSED with it.

THanks so much!

1. What are the ingredients for the Chicken and Broccoli Braid?

The ingredients for the Chicken and Broccoli Braid are boneless chicken breast, broccoli florets, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, dried thyme, and crescent roll dough.

2. How do I make the Chicken and Broccoli Braid?

To make the Chicken and Broccoli Braid, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. In a skillet, cook the chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, and garlic until the chicken is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and dried thyme. Unroll the crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet and press the seams together. Spread the mayonnaise mixture onto the dough, leaving a 2-inch border around the edges. Top with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with shredded cheese. Fold the edges of the dough over the filling and pinch to seal. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.

3. Can I use frozen broccoli for the Chicken and Broccoli Braid?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for the Chicken and Broccoli Braid. Just make sure to thaw and drain it before using to prevent excess moisture in the filling.

4. How many servings does the Chicken and Broccoli Braid make?

The Chicken and Broccoli Braid typically serves 4-6 people, depending on the size of the servings.

5. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein in the Chicken and Broccoli Braid?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein such as turkey, ham, or even tofu. Just make sure to cook the protein thoroughly before adding it to the filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MartiMason
Replies
Views
Staci
  • tgardner92102
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies