• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicagoland Western Suburbs Booth Opportunity

In summary, the "Chicagoland Western Suburbs Booth Opportunity" is a chance for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell their products at local events and markets in the western suburbs of Chicago. To apply for this opportunity, consultants can contact their team leader or district manager and find more details on the Pampered Chef website. The events vary but typically include farmers markets, craft fairs, and community events. There is a booth fee associated with participating, which covers the cost of the booth space and promotional materials. Unfortunately, this opportunity is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants, but those interested in becoming a consultant can learn more on the website or by contacting a consultant in their area.
DebbieJ
The Sun Publications group, which publishes a bunch of local newspapers in the southern and western suburbs, is hosting a Girl’s Night Out vendor event on Tuesday, March 20th from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at a banquet facility in Woodridge, IL. This is their third year. In the past two years, they’ve had approximately 1500 women attend. WOW!!! Think of how many of them may not know about Pampered Chef!

I have secured a booth and have several consultanst working with me on teh evening shift. I still have two slots available for the 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. shift. The cost of each three hour shift is $75. I will be there the entire time. You will have to bring your own paperwork to hand out, but we will split all leads gathered during each shift. I am working on the details for this today to make sure it is fair for everyone and make sure we are all handing out the same stuff.

If you are interested, please email/PM me to reserve your space and I'll give you my address for payment.

Thanks!

Wow, that sounds like a great opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants! I'm sure there will be a lot of potential customers at the Girl's Night Out event. I'm glad you were able to secure a booth and have other consultants working with you. $75 for a three hour shift seems like a reasonable cost for the exposure and potential leads. I hope you are able to fill those last two slots and have a successful evening. Good luck!

Hello there!

I am so excited to hear about this upcoming Girl's Night Out vendor event in Woodridge, IL! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to showcase our amazing Pampered Chef products to a large and diverse group of women. I am definitely interested in securing a booth for the 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. shift.

Thank you for taking the initiative to organize this event and for offering to split all leads gathered during each shift. I appreciate your efforts in making sure everything is fair for all consultants involved. I will be sure to bring my own paperwork to hand out and look forward to working with you and the other consultants during this event.

Please send me your address for payment and I will reserve my space as soon as possible. Thank you again for this amazing opportunity!

Best,

1. What is the "Chicagoland Western Suburbs Booth Opportunity"?

The "Chicagoland Western Suburbs Booth Opportunity" is a chance for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell our products at local events and markets in the western suburbs of Chicago. It is a great way to reach new customers and grow your business.

2. How do I apply for the booth opportunity?

You can apply for the booth opportunity by contacting your team leader or district manager. They will provide you with the necessary information and application form. You can also find more details on our Pampered Chef website under the "Events" section.

3. What types of events will I be attending as a booth opportunity participant?

The events vary, but typically they include farmers markets, craft fairs, and community events. These events attract a large number of people and provide a great opportunity to showcase our products and connect with potential customers.

4. Are there any fees associated with participating in the booth opportunity?

Yes, there is a booth fee that varies depending on the event. This fee covers the cost of the booth space and any promotional materials provided by Pampered Chef. Your team leader or district manager will provide you with more details about the fee structure.

5. Can I participate in the booth opportunity if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the booth opportunity is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and participating in future events, we would love to have you join our team! You can learn more about becoming a consultant on our website or by contacting a consultant in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
  • momnixon