• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with Others at Chicago South Loop Hotel | Sheila's Travel Blog

In summary, the Chicago South Loop Hotel offers a variety of amenities, including free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, on-site parking, and a complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel also has a business center, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. It is pet-friendly, allowing up to two pets per room for an additional fee. The hotel has a restaurant called Mercat a la Planxa, serving modern Catalan cuisine and offering room service. However, there is no shuttle service provided. Guests can easily access popular attractions and downtown Chicago through public transportation options. The hotel frequently offers special deals and packages, such as discounted rates for extended stays or packages that include tickets to nearby attractions.
Cr8vKitchen
Is anyone else staying in the Chicago South Loop hotel? I was going with my recruit however, things have come up and she's now unable to go.

My concern is being in a city I don't know at a non-conference hotel- alone. It would be nice to just meet up with some others who may be staying at the same hotel so I don't have to walk back and forth by myself.

Of course, I am a big girl and will do what needs to be done but it would just be nice! :)

Thanks,
Sheila

I don't know the hotel. Why don't you try to find a room with an available space, perhaps at a conference hotel, rather than staying by yourself?

I agree with Becca. As a matter of fact, I might have room for one person in my hotel room. PM me to let me know if you're interested!

Thanks, ladies! I really don't mind the staying by myself part...it's more the walking back and forth and dinner, etc. I'm hoping I'll meet lots of fun people at the conference I can hang with.

Kelly- I'm waiting to hear if a friend is going to come with to be my partner in crime. I should know by Tuesday. If not, I may hit you up. :)

Thanks!

I just talked to my Director. We might have two spots available!

1. What amenities are offered at the Chicago South Loop Hotel?

The Chicago South Loop Hotel offers a variety of amenities including free Wi-Fi, a fitness center, on-site parking, and a complimentary breakfast buffet. The hotel also has a business center, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.

2. Is the Chicago South Loop Hotel pet-friendly?

Yes, the Chicago South Loop Hotel is pet-friendly. Guests are allowed to bring up to two pets per room for an additional fee. Please note that there may be restrictions on certain breeds and sizes of pets.

3. Does the Chicago South Loop Hotel have a restaurant on-site?

Yes, the Chicago South Loop Hotel has a restaurant called Mercat a la Planxa, which serves modern Catalan cuisine. The restaurant also has a full bar and offers room service for hotel guests.

4. Is there a shuttle service available from the Chicago South Loop Hotel?

The Chicago South Loop Hotel does not offer a shuttle service. However, there are several public transportation options, such as the CTA train and bus lines, that can easily take guests to popular attractions and downtown Chicago.

5. Does the Chicago South Loop Hotel offer any special deals or packages?

Yes, the Chicago South Loop Hotel frequently offers special deals and packages, such as discounted rates for extended stays or packages that include tickets to nearby attractions. Guests can check the hotel's website or contact the front desk for more information on current deals and packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD