• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicago South Loop hotel

Cr8vKitchen

Mar 5, 2009
Is anyone else staying in the Chicago South Loop hotel? I was going with my recruit however, things have come up and she's now unable to go.

My concern is being in a city I don't know at a non-conference hotel- alone. It would be nice to just meet up with some others who may be staying at the same hotel so I don't have to walk back and forth by myself.

Of course, I am a big girl and will do what needs to be done but it would just be nice! :)

Thanks,
Sheila

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I don't know the hotel. Why don't you try to find a room with an available space, perhaps at a conference hotel, rather than staying by yourself?

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
I agree with Becca. As a matter of fact, I might have room for one person in my hotel room. PM me to let me know if you're interested!

Cr8vKitchen

Mar 5, 2009
Thanks, ladies! I really don't mind the staying by myself part...it's more the walking back and forth and dinner, etc. I'm hoping I'll meet lots of fun people at the conference I can hang with.

Kelly- I'm waiting to hear if a friend is going to come with to be my partner in crime. I should know by Tuesday. If not, I may hit you up. :)

Thanks!

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
I just talked to my Director. We might have two spots available!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views