• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forney, TX Celebrates Caleb Hanie Joining Bears Roster!

In summary, Caleb Hanie's signing with the Chicago Bears in 2008 was significant because it marked a hometown hero returning to play for his home state team. He grew up in Forney, TX and played high school football for the Forney High School Jackrabbits. While his career with the Bears was mostly spent as a backup quarterback, he is celebrated by the community and is remembered for his performance in the 2010 NFC Championship game. His joining of the Bears roster may be celebrated in Forney with a community event.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Our little hometown of Forney, Texas is all excited the Bears have added Hanie to their 53 man roster! :love:
Caleb is a wonderful young man with an adorable wife. he is 2 years older than our oldest. I think there will be alot of Bears jerseys around town. Caleb attended college in Colorado.

After further review, the Bears still...Nah.I'm not gonna say that.
poof.gif

yeah, I know but we are very proud of him in our little town. He is/was a great role model to our little "jackrabbits" (our team mascot)
His sister was on the track team with our son they are all great athletes and an extremely nice family.

Yep, he went to Colorado State which is where I went to undergrad.:) Things aren't looking great for the Bears this year, though.:(

pamperedbecky said:
Things aren't looking great for the Bears this year, though.:(

You could put that in a keyboard macro and just replay it at the start of every season.

Since Green Bay was dumb enough to let Favre go, I think Minnesota is the team to beat in the Northern Division this year.

What is the significance of Caleb Hanie joining the Bears roster?

Caleb Hanie is a quarterback who played for the Forney High School Jackrabbits, located in Forney, TX. He went on to play college football at Colorado State and was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Chicago Bears in 2008. His signing with the Bears is significant because it marks a hometown hero returning to play for his home state team.

When did Caleb Hanie join the Bears roster?

Caleb Hanie officially joined the Chicago Bears roster in 2008 as an undrafted free agent. He played for the Bears until 2011, when he signed with the Denver Broncos. He later returned to the Bears in 2012 for a brief stint.

What is the connection between Forney, TX and Caleb Hanie?

Caleb Hanie grew up in Forney, TX and played high school football for the Forney High School Jackrabbits. He was a standout player and led his team to a 14-1 record and a state championship appearance in 2003. He is considered a hometown hero in Forney and is celebrated by the community.

How has Caleb Hanie's career with the Bears been?

Caleb Hanie's career with the Chicago Bears was a mixed bag. He spent most of his time as a backup quarterback and only started four games during his time with the team. However, he is most remembered for his performance in the 2010 NFC Championship game, where he stepped in for an injured Jay Cutler and nearly led the team to a comeback victory.

What does the celebration in Forney, TX entail?

The celebration in Forney, TX for Caleb Hanie joining the Bears roster is a community event. It may include a parade, a ceremony, or a meet and greet with Hanie himself. It is a way for the community to show their support and pride for their hometown hero.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies