• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cherry Dump Cake Recipe for Fluted Stoneware

P
pampered Ruth
Does any one have the recipe for the cherry dump cake made inn the fluted stoneware or other pan. I know it was on here and I thought I saved it. I can't find it, and I wanted to take it to our cluster meeting tonight. Thanks!

I googled & this is what I found:

I do one simular to this at my Pampered Chef shows...
dump one small can of your favorite pie filling into your cake pan (stone in my case), then dump one box of cake mix (NOT the kind with pudding in the mix!) <which ever flavor you prefer---like choc w/cherry filling> Then pour over the top 21 oz of 7-up...do not mix! then cook it at 400 for about 30 to 45 min...depends on what your are cooking it in and your oven. Very yummy!

I don't know who the consultant is. I just copied & pasted it.

If you try it let us know how it is.

cherry dump cakeThanks, I will let you know!

Yummm; my mil makes an apple dump cake that is yummy!

Here's my recipe for dump cake!

1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
1 can cherry pie filling
1 cake mix (yellow, white or butter recipe) -regular size, not Jiffy mix
1 stick butter
1/2 to 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts

Preheat oven to 350* Oil the 9x13 stone then mix pie filling and undrained pineapple together in stone. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the top of the fruit. Slice the stick of butter thinly and lay evenly over the cake mix.(Some people melt it and drizzle over the cake mix.) Sprinkle nuts over the top. Bake for one hour; crust should be nicely browned and the filling bubbly around the edges. This is great served warm with ice cream - like cobbler.

cherry dump cakeI didn't have any 7 up to use, so I had to use the butter. I took the cake to my cluster meeting, and several people asked me for the recipe. I thought that everyone had already heard of or tried it, but guess not. It was a hit!:sing: Thanks!

Any soda will do. Cherry dr pepper works well for the cherry/chocolate cake. 7up/Mountain Dew/Sprite works great for apple/yellow cake.

Choc-Cherry Dump CakeThis intriged me so I made it. It was very yummy.

I made it in the fluted stoneware pan and cooked it for about 40 mins. It was more like a "pudding cake" because I knew I wouldn't be able to flip it out onto a plate without making a mess. I don't think I needed to butter the pan. The cherry filling was all bubbly and, to my amazement, the cake was cooked! There were a few bits of dry cake mix on the top but that didn't matter. My mother found it a bit sweet but the others loved it.

Here's my recipe:
-one 19 oz can of cherry pie filling
-one devils food choc cake mix 501g box (18 oz?) (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
-2 1/2 cups 7-up
-layer pan in that order
-oven at 350F for 35-40 mins

I am going to try the other recipe next with the pineapple. I also thought that a spice cake mix would go well with apple pie filling.

Thanks for the recipes, Linda

cherry dump cakeI love this cake, it is more like a cobbler. I used a yellow cake mix, never tried it with chocolate. A new variety I will have to try! Thanks:thumbup:

1. What is a cherry dump cake?

A cherry dump cake is a simple and delicious dessert made by "dumping" canned cherry pie filling and a box of yellow cake mix into a pan, and then topping it with butter and chopped nuts before baking.

2. Can I make a cherry dump cake in a fluted stoneware pan?

Yes, you can make a cherry dump cake in a fluted stoneware pan. The fluted edges of the pan add a decorative touch to the cake, but any 9x13 inch baking pan will work.

3. What ingredients do I need for a cherry dump cake?

You will need a can of cherry pie filling, a box of yellow cake mix, butter, and chopped nuts. Some recipes also call for a can of crushed pineapple or coconut flakes for added flavor and texture.

4. How do I make a cherry dump cake in a fluted stoneware pan?

To make a cherry dump cake in a fluted stoneware pan, preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the cherry pie filling evenly in the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the yellow cake mix over the cherry filling, making sure it is evenly distributed. Cut the butter into small pieces and scatter them over the cake mix. Top with chopped nuts. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.

5. Where can I find a detailed recipe for cherry dump cake in a fluted stoneware pan?

You can find many recipes for cherry dump cake in a fluted stoneware pan online, including on popular recipe websites and blogs. You can also find recipes in cookbooks or by asking friends and family for their favorite versions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl