• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Tasty Brunch Idea: Cherry Cheese Ring!

In summary, my host wants a brunch type show, I wanted to try the Cherry Cheese Ring. I think this would be a good recipe to try.
stephs_chef
My host wants a brunch type show, I wanted to try the Cherry Cheese Ring . . any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Steph

OMG!! I had forgotten about this recipe. I used to make it all the time and always had rave reviews! I'm adding it to the December Show choices.

Where can we find this recipe?
Thanks!

Cherry Cheese Ring
Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze
½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I believe it's in the All the Best cookbook

Do you have a picture? My All The The Best is loaned out.

Last edited:
That one would be good, or if she wanted something a little more substantial you could make the ham and cheese brunch squares...

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cherry Cheese Ring?

To make the Cherry Cheese Ring, you will need 1 can of cherry pie filling, 2 packages of crescent roll dough, 1 block of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit filling instead of cherry?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit filling that you prefer. Some popular options include blueberry, raspberry, and apple. You can also use a combination of different fruit fillings for a more unique flavor.

3. How do I assemble the Cherry Cheese Ring?

To assemble the Cherry Cheese Ring, start by unrolling the crescent roll dough and pressing the seams together to form a large rectangle. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Spread this mixture onto the center of the dough, leaving about 1 inch of dough around the edges. Top the cream cheese mixture with the cherry pie filling. Then, fold the edges of the dough over the filling and seal them together. Bake in the oven according to the package instructions.

4. Can I make the Cherry Cheese Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Cherry Cheese Ring ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. You can also freeze the assembled ring and bake it at a later time. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before baking.

5. What is the best way to serve the Cherry Cheese Ring?

The Cherry Cheese Ring can be served warm or at room temperature. For a warm version, serve it right out of the oven. For a room temperature version, let it cool for about 15 minutes before serving. You can also add a drizzle of icing on top for an extra touch of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg