1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cherry Cheese Ring

1. stephs_chef

stephs_chef Novice Member

My host wants a brunch type show, I wanted to try the Cherry Cheese Ring . . any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
    Steph

Nov 13, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

OMG!! I had forgotten about this recipe. I used to make it all the time and always had rave reviews! I'm adding it to the December Show choices.

Nov 13, 2009
  3. pamscookingshows

pamscookingshows Novice Member

Where can we find this recipe?
    Thanks!

4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Cherry Cheese Ring
    Ring and Filling
    2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
    1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
    ¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
    1 egg
    ½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
    540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze
    ½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
    2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
    Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
    On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

Nov 13, 2009
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Sorry, I forgot to mention I believe it's in the All the Best cookbook

Nov 13, 2009
  6. pamscookingshows

pamscookingshows Novice Member

Do you have a picture? My All The The Best is loaned out.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  7. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

That one would be good, or if she wanted something a little more substantial you could make the ham and cheese brunch squares...

Nov 14, 2009
Have something to add?