• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Own Chef's Hat Necklace Today - Perfect for Foodies!

In summary, you received a letter from your director telling you that your necklace was mailed to them. You are not sure why it wasn't included in the envelope that was sent to you. You all hope to earn a necklace at some point and are excited for those who have already earned theirs.
Bluiydangl
Just got mine in the mail today! (my director is 12 hours away) :chef::love:

Woo Hoo!They sent me a letter saying that they mailed my necklace to my director. I was wondering why they didn't just put it in the envelope with the letter that they mailed to me since I'm in a different country from my director. Doesn't make much sense, huh? Who knows how long it will take for me to get it.

Ha ha ha! I got a letter too, and thought the same thing. Congrats on yours!

Anybody earning that necklace who might want to part w/ it, please let me know!

They sent it to her because they don't look at things, so they think she'll present it to you at a cluster meeting. I'm in CA (going to VA in Nov) and my director is in TX....I had to wait for mine too, to be send! Crazy crazy! :)

how did u earn the hat necklace?

daniusa said:
how did u earn the hat necklace?

When your career sales reach $15,000.00.

Congrats ladies! I am less than $650 away from earning mine- which I should tackle in Sept, in my 13th month! Woohoo!

chefsteph07 said:
Anybody earning that necklace who might want to part w/ it, please let me know!

Me too, I wish they'd let us trade our whisk for a necklace and charm!:(

I also want to trade in my whisk for the necklace. I haven't ever taken the whisk out of the box!! I just love the necklace though!!

Congrats... I will earn mine by the end of the month!!

pampered.chris said:
I also want to trade in my whisk for the necklace. I haven't ever taken the whisk out of the box!! I just love the necklace though!!

Me too...I think they should give us a choice to "upgrade" if we already got the whisk, I'd even be willing to pay for it if it were available. Don't think it's very fair...:cry:

chefsteph07 said:
Me too...I think they should give us a choice to "upgrade" if we already got the whisk, I'd even be willing to pay for it if it were available. Don't think it's very fair...:cry:

I haven't checked but I'm thinking ebay has everything!

for reaching 15K ? is it on the pc web site somewhere?

1. What is the material of the chef's hat pendant on the necklace?

The chef's hat pendant on the necklace is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and a polished finish.

2. Is the necklace adjustable?

Yes, the necklace chain is adjustable to fit various lengths and can be worn at different lengths depending on personal preference.

3. Can I wear this necklace while cooking?

While the necklace is inspired by the kitchen, it is not recommended to wear while cooking as the pendant may get in the way or get dirty. It is best to wear for special occasions or as a statement piece.

4. Is the necklace hypoallergenic?

Yes, the necklace is hypoallergenic and suitable for those with sensitive skin. It is made of stainless steel, which is known for being a non-reactive and non-irritating material.

5. Can I personalize the necklace with my name or initials?

Unfortunately, this necklace does not offer personalization options. However, you can add a charm or pendant with your name or initials to the necklace for a unique touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Kim1711
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies