• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange Changes at ChefSuccess.com - Have You Experienced This?

In summary, there have been recent updates and changes to the layout and functions of ChefSuccess.com. These changes aim to improve user experience and make the website easier to navigate. Users will not need to re-register or create a new account, but may need to update their profile. Additionally, new features and tools have been added, such as a revamped forum and chat function. More information about these changes can be found on the ChefSuccess.com website or by contacting the customer support team.
micocina
Gold Member
Has this happened to anyone else? I was at my husbands job this afternoon and decided to go online using of course his office computer and when I went into chefsuccess.com, the logo and it's font were different from the one I always get when I log on at home. I clicked at the top left corner a few times and I got the same thing. Mmm, I wonder if I need glasses.:confused:

It looks like the logo has changed fonts and its image.

If you refresh your screen when you have the old logo it should come up as the new logo. It was the surprise for the 100,000th post.

Nope, I've refreshed my screen a numerous times, but it is still the old logo that comes up. Isn't that weird how the new one appears on my husbands work computer, but not mine?

my3jjjs said:
Nope, I've refreshed my screen a numerous times, but it is still the old logo that comes up. Isn't that weird how the new one appears on my husbands work computer, but not mine?

Try clearing your cache, close your browser, reopen your browser, and then try refreshing the screen.

1. What changes have been made at ChefSuccess.com?

Recently, there have been some updates and changes to the layout and functions of the ChefSuccess.com website.

2. How will these changes affect my usage of the website?

These changes are meant to improve the overall user experience and make it easier to navigate and find information on the site.

3. Will I have to re-register or create a new account?

No, your account and login information will remain the same. However, you may need to update your profile with any new information.

4. Are there any new features or tools available on the website?

Yes, there are some new features and tools that have been added to enhance the community aspect of ChefSuccess.com. These include a revamped forum and chat function.

5. Where can I find more information about these changes?

You can find more information about the changes on the ChefSuccess.com website or by reaching out to the site's customer support team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pamperedlinda