• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the 116 recipes included in the Trifle Bowl Recipe Booklet?

In summary, this site has available a compilation of 116 Trifle Bowl Recipes. It is a great gift for those who have purchased the Trifle Bowl. The booklet may be customized with your contact information on the inside cover. The cost is $2.50 per copy in sets of 10, but if you have a conference order form, the cost will be $3.00 per copy.
pampered1224
Silver Member
TRIFLE BOOKS FOR GUESTS - 116 recipes!DebPC creator of this site has authorized me to be able to post this on this site.

I have available for anyone interested a compilation of 116 Trifle Bowl Recipes. This booklet contains most of what you have seen out here as well as other recipes from various sources. It makes a great gift for the people who have purchased the Trifle Bowl.
It has a card stock cover in various colors. The Covers may be customized especially the back with your contact info. Just print, fill out and send me the order form with your payment.

Deb PC has made me an authorized vendor on this site.

Attachments

• Triffle Bowl Book-Order Form.pdf
    80.6 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
They look great John!

thank you for doing this!!!!!!!!!

Neat John - I know you probably have, but just make sure you are quoting the right sources for all the recipes so you don't run into any copyright issues.

AcutallyI did ask about that. Where the sources could be noted, they are. Our corporate lawyer said it should be fine. He ok'd the blurb on the inside front cover. "Thank you to all the Pampered Chef Consultants that made this book possible. Without the research they did of public websites, this would never have been possible." Apparently Public Websites is where it becomes OK. I found roughly 50% of the recipes already out here on this site, in various sources I too looked at.
However, if anyone so chooses to sell them to their customers, that then might become a problem.

You know what though, I think I may change the inside cover as I know where I found a lot of the recipes and where I looked so...
Thanks.
P.S. I am doing the list - thanks for the advice!

Last edited:
Needed to add...to this. I have been asked if additional recipe booklets will be available for reorder. The answer is YES. I am not just doing this as a one time thing. If you want more, not a problem.

Well the response was very good at conference wave 1The booklettes were a hit. Just so all know, a large group of Chef Successers did get a chance to see these and purchased quite a few copies. Ask questions and hopefully someone who saw them can answer your questions. And just be for warned, orders placed until the end of July will be $2.50 per copy in sets of 10 but they will need to go up to $3.00 each after that. If you have a confernece order form, that price DOES STILL HOLD FOR YOU!
Sorry but the postage turned out to be more than expected.

So get them now at $25 rather than waiting until they are $30!

These really are awesome, people! If you're unsure, order some without personalization and split the order with a cluster-mate.:) :D :)

Ok, $2.50 per copy in sets of 10. Does that mean all 10 will be personalized with the same thing? Also, we have to buy a minimum of 10?

I think this was a great idea. Thanks for all your hard work. I have a bridal shower coming up and the bride to be registered for one of these. Maybe if I give her one, someone will buy her the bowl to go with it.

About how long does it take you to get these done and shipped out. The shower is Aug 11.

I think I can do that.I will keep an eye on the date and since it is still almost a month out, I should not have aproblem. the reason for the 10 is that strangley enough the cost to print and mail 10 is less than if I sent out one. I know, costs in bulk again are cheaper than individual. And I know if you said at your shows that you have a gift for everyone who purchases a trifle bowl, you may actually sell more. Show them the booklet. Part of the reason I could not sell them was because no one knew what to do with them!
And true, Ann is right, if you want to split them, I can do that for you. I can do 5 with one persons contact info and 5 with someone elses. Just use the back of the form to give the second persons info. Note it on the front. However, I can only ship to one address. Again it's a cost issue.
I will be raising the cost to $3.00 each though as of August 1 so, I would get them now to see what you think. You will get the receipt back for your taxes and I will enclose another blank order form. That way to, you don't have to keep the same contact info if you think of somehting better or just want to be different the next time around.
Average turn around time should be three weeks tops!

Oh and yes Jennifer...All 10 copies will be personalized for you. It would be silly to do just one!

I am such a dork...Jennifer, I get it now!
If you do want to split the order, just send me the individual contact info pieces and how many books to put each one one. I would deliver to one address only though. Sorry about that!

This looks amazing!

John, or those of you who were able to see them @ conference...I am assuming that the color is on the front only?

We have our team meeting tomorrow and I would like to offer this to the ladies in my cluster!

Looks great!
:)

Hi KellyYes and no. The pictures and that are there are in black and white. But the paper cover is a card stock in colors. Green, grey, yellow, blue, and beige.

Sample Trifle Books Available!!!!I have had a ton of requests to see them. You know, just order one to check it out. Well, after looking at the expense of postage, I can do it. But one single copy will be set at $4.50. If you decide then to order 10 more copies, I will deduct the extra $1.50 from the total cost of the 10. Which as of the 1st, will be $30. I also feel I can get them out in quick time of receiving orders so as to not leave you all hanging very long.
Now, there may also be a change there too as I may have found a less expensive way to send them out so maybe $25.00 for 10 will stand. We'll see. Let's hope!

Attachments

• CHECK.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Just wondering here too...If anyone ordered sets of books since last week. I need to do some printing this week and kinda wanted to get a jump start on more if I need them.

Thanks!

Sent you a pm.

Looks likethe books will go to $3.00 each in groups of 10. or $4.50 for the "Check it out" copy. So... I will change the order form on the first. Sorry about that. No choice as I need to be able to cover the costs of two different types of paper, the fastners, and postage.

Thanks to you all who did place orders and you should have them shortly!

Just an update.I had a problem. With 150 copie sput together a friend of mine was checking out a copy and noticed something I missed. When I did the contents I goofed up the margin. It was under the fastners. Now, I said 2 to 3 weeks. It took three and they are now corrected and will be out shortly. Sorry about the wait but I didn't want to send them out with bad contents pages.

So be looking for them!

And no I did not change the order form yet as work as been NUTS but I do need to go to $3 each.

So look for the change on Monday.

Take care!

John - did you see yourself in the August CN?

What is Chef Success Authorized?

Chef Success Authorized is a program offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to achieve recognition for their hard work and dedication.

How can I become Chef Success Authorized?

To become Chef Success Authorized, you must meet specific sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef. Once you have met these requirements, you can submit an application for consideration.

What are the benefits of being Chef Success Authorized?

As a Chef Success Authorized consultant, you will receive exclusive recognition and rewards, such as a special badge on your website and access to special training and events.

Do I have to maintain my status as Chef Success Authorized?

Yes, in order to continue receiving the benefits of being Chef Success Authorized, you must meet the ongoing requirements for sales and recruiting set by Pampered Chef.

Can I apply for Chef Success Authorized more than once?

Yes, if you do not meet the requirements for Chef Success Authorized during one evaluation period, you can continue to work towards meeting the requirements and reapply in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
mellissacooks4you
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jansie