• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scrapbooking Chef Milestones - Where to Buy?

In summary, Scrapbooking Chef Milestones can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or from an independent consultant. They are not available in retail stores. There are often deals and promotions available for Scrapbooking Chef Milestones through Pampered Chef. They also offer a one-year warranty for any defects and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns. Contact customer service for more information on these policies.
Chef Becca KY
Does anyone know of any place where you can purchase a Chef Scrapbook? I'm looking for something with a chef's hat on it or similar. It's nice to scrapbook different milestones and recognition moments and it would be fun to have a scrapbook that is Chef related - I just can't find one. If anyone knows of a website, a store, anything - let me know!

Thanks! :)

I'm not aware of an album with a chef's hat on the cover, but you can make your own with stickers and seal with mod podge. Karen Foster did come out with some chef-oriented patterned papers this season too... It's a good idea... one that I've been meaning to do for awhile but I haven't had time to.

??Who is Karen Foster and where would one get her stuff??

Leea:cool:

Google her name & it will take you right to her site

1. Where can I purchase Scrapbooking Chef Milestones?

You can purchase Scrapbooking Chef Milestones directly from the Pampered Chef website or from an independent Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I find Scrapbooking Chef Milestones in retail stores?

No, Scrapbooking Chef Milestones are only available through Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any deals or promotions available for Scrapbooking Chef Milestones?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on Scrapbooking Chef Milestones. Check the website or consult with your independent consultant for current deals.

4. Is there a warranty for Scrapbooking Chef Milestones?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a one-year warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship for Scrapbooking Chef Milestones. Contact customer service for more information.

5. Can I return Scrapbooking Chef Milestones if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your Scrapbooking Chef Milestones, you can return them for a full refund or exchange. Contact customer service for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • batroark
  • Products and Tips
Replies