• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!

In summary, Chef Chris promotes the Stainless Cookware and Simple Additions Dotted Bowls from PC in his 1996 catalog. He is more attractive now and looks better in jeans than he did when he was younger. Willie Nelson is headlining a concert in September and DH wants to see King George.
jzramom
I did a search to see if this had been posted yet but didn't find it. Found Chef Chris and thought it was worth sharing.

http://livewellhd.com/letsdish/channel?id=6741924

:love: :love: Chef Chris :love: :love:

I watched part of it -- is it the prep bowls??

pamperedlinda said:
:love: :love: Chef Chris :love: :love:

What Linda said...:love::love:

I have an old catalog that I got from someone - from 1996. He's in there, promoting the Generation II cookware. Looks like a baby, he's so young!

chefann said:
I have an old catalog that I got from someone - from 1996. He's in there, promoting the Generation II cookware. Looks like a baby, he's so young!

scan the pic and post it!

Another reason why I go to conference .... Chef Chris!:love:

OK... the scanner is touchy, and it's hooked up to DH's computer anyway. So I took a photo of the page (lazy person's scanner, LOL).http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/CIMG0292.jpgI will point out that, like many men, he looks better with a few years on him.

YUMMY:love:

What a doll! Can't wait to "see" him again at conference! :)

Christy: Are you a GEORGE Strait fan? Love his music & good-looking all in one package! DH and I would love to see him in concert.

pkd09 said:
Christy: Are you a GEORGE Strait fan? Love his music & good-looking all in one package! DH and I would love to see him in concert.

Oh yes--King George! You mean to say you've never seen him???? All he does is stand there and sing, but he could stand there and sing the phone book and I'd be in heaven. I've seen him around 25 times in concert over about the past 26 years or so. It's gotten more difficult to see him the bigger he's gotten, because he doesn't come close anymore, but we went to OK City las year and it was just as good as ever!
:love::love::love:

Never have seen him but want to in a bad way. We are seeing Willie Nelson in September. DH also loves Willie. Is all DH wants for Father's Day is King George music. Doesn't he look great in a pair of jeans!!!!???? YUMM-O I am jealous you have seen him so many times. Wish he would come to Ohio/Michigan area.

Here is Amy with Chef Chris:
janetupnorth-albums-national-conference-2008-picture452-chef-chris-photo.jpg

My husband and I were watching the LiveWell program yesterday (in Indiana on Comcast channel 7-2 in HD).He not only used the Stainless Cookware, but the Simple Additions Dotted Bowls and other items from PC. YEAH Chef Chris!!

straitfan said:
Oh yes--King George! You mean to say you've never seen him???? All he does is stand there and sing, but he could stand there and sing the phone book and I'd be in heaven. I've seen him around 25 times in concert over about the past 26 years or so. It's gotten more difficult to see him the bigger he's gotten, because he doesn't come close anymore, but we went to OK City las year and it was just as good as ever!
:love::love::love:

Now, now....sometimes he turns around...and :p Those Wranglers will make a gal's liver quiver! We REALLY need a whistling smiley on this board! Or, maybe, if they could make that tongue smiley wag! George Strait is like Sean Connery...the older he gets, the hotter he is.

What is "Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!"?

"Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!" is a popular cooking show on the Pampered Chef network. It features our very own Chef Chris showcasing delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products.

When does "Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!" air?

The show airs every Tuesday at 7 PM EST on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels. You can also catch up on past episodes on our website.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to watch "Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!"?

No, anyone can watch and enjoy the show. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order.

Can I submit recipe suggestions for "Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!"?

Yes! We love hearing from our viewers and welcome any recipe suggestions. You can submit your ideas through our website or by reaching out to us on social media.

Are there any special promotions or discounts offered during "Discover Chef Chris on Let's Dish!"?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts and promotions during the show. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • MORFIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa