• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Chris Koetke

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
I watched part of it -- is it the prep bowls??

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I have an old catalog that I got from someone - from 1996. He's in there, promoting the Generation II cookware. Looks like a baby, he's so young!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
OK... the scanner is touchy, and it's hooked up to DH's computer anyway. So I took a photo of the page (lazy person's scanner, LOL).

CIMG0292.jpg

I will point out that, like many men, he looks better with a few years on him.

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Christy: Are you a GEORGE Strait fan? Love his music & good-looking all in one package! DH and I would love to see him in concert.

straitfan

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2006
Christy: Are you a GEORGE Strait fan? Love his music & good-looking all in one package! DH and I would love to see him in concert.

Oh yes--King George! You mean to say you've never seen him???? All he does is stand there and sing, but he could stand there and sing the phone book and I'd be in heaven. I've seen him around 25 times in concert over about the past 26 years or so. It's gotten more difficult to see him the bigger he's gotten, because he doesn't come close anymore, but we went to OK City las year and it was just as good as ever!
:love::love::love:

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Never have seen him but want to in a bad way. We are seeing Willie Nelson in September. DH also loves Willie. Is all DH wants for Father's Day is King George music. Doesn't he look great in a pair of jeans!!!!???? YUMM-O I am jealous you have seen him so many times. Wish he would come to Ohio/Michigan area.

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
My husband and I were watching the LiveWell program yesterday (in Indiana on Comcast channel 7-2 in HD).

He not only used the Stainless Cookware, but the Simple Additions Dotted Bowls and other items from PC.

YEAH Chef Chris!!

Aug 14, 2008
Oh yes--King George! You mean to say you've never seen him???? All he does is stand there and sing, but he could stand there and sing the phone book and I'd be in heaven. I've seen him around 25 times in concert over about the past 26 years or so. It's gotten more difficult to see him the bigger he's gotten, because he doesn't come close anymore, but we went to OK City las year and it was just as good as ever!
:love::love::love:

Now, now....sometimes he turns around...and :p Those Wranglers will make a gal's liver quiver! We REALLY need a whistling smiley on this board! Or, maybe, if they could make that tongue smiley wag! George Strait is like Sean Connery...the older he gets, the hotter he is.